ADB Summer Internship – A Great Opportunity for Development. Apply for the Asian Development Bank Internship 2023, which is fully funded. ADB also finances and provides airline tickets.
ADB Summer Internship – A Great Opportunity for Development. Apply for the Asian Development Bank Internship 2023, which is fully funded. Summer and winter internships are available through the ADB in two batches. Summer internship applications are currently being accepted. The ADB Internship 2023 is open to applicants from ADB member countries. The internship lasts a minimum of 8 weeks and a maximum of 26 weeks.
Graduate and postgraduate students are eligible for the internship. For example, if you are a Master’s or PhD student, you are eligible for the ADB Internship Program. This student internship is an excellent opportunity to work with talented people from all over the world. More information about the ADB Summer internship 2023 are available below.
All You Need to Know About ADB Summer Internship 2023
- Funded by: ADB Bank
- Duration: Minimum 8 Weeks
- Who can Apply: Master and Ph.D. students
- Deadline: 15th February 2023
When the Internship will Start?
As this call is for Summer 2023 Internship. So, the Internship will start in June 2023 onwards.
Financial Coverage For ADB Summer Internship
- Monthly Stipend: Asian Development Bank (ADB) offers students summer internships with a generous stipend depending on the country of internship, lasting up to 26 weeks.
- Airfare Ticket: The ADB also Funds and provide airfare tickets from the home country to the internship location.
Why ADB Internship?
- Because you will work in an international organization.
- You will work with experienced professionals from over 50 different countries.
- You will gain a deeper understanding of the development.
To be eligible for an internship at the Asian Development Bank (ADB):
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a Master or Doctoral degree program at a university in one of ADB’s member countries.
- be a national of one of ADB’s members
- Have excellent skills of English.
- Proof of English language test is not mandatory.
ADB Selection Process
- Candidates will apply through the ADB online portal.
- All documents (CV and essay) uploaded will be uploaded online.
- Applications after the deadline will not be acceptable in any case
The last date to apply online for the ADB Summer Internship 2023 is 15th February 2023
How to Apply For ADB Summer Internship
The internship application process is online through the ADB Career and Employment System (ACES).
What is ADB Internship?
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) Internship Program provides a unique opportunity for graduate and undergraduate students to acquire a better understanding of the development challenges facing the Asia-Pacific Region.
Through this program, interns will gain hands-on experience in various areas such as research, policy development, project implementation, and more.
ADB Internship Salary
Depending on the specific role and level, ADB internships provide a salary based on a monthly stipend, ranging from $1,000 to $2,200. Additionally, some interns may be eligible for other allowances such as travel compensation or housing allowance.
ADB internship interview
The ADB Internship Program is a competitive selection process, which requires completing an online application form, submitting required documents, and passing an interview. The interview consists of both technical and behavioral questions related to your experience, skills, and educational background.