Scholarships Ranking has once again provided an exciting opportunity to travel to Germany for the Afrika Kommt Fellowship 2023 and become a part of a life-long community.
Table of Contents
Scholarships Ranking has brought an exciting fellowship opportunity to Germany once again. The AFRIKA KOMMT Fellowship in Germany 2023 is a fantastic opportunity for individuals with excellent oral and written communication skills. It is one of the best opportunities for those who are enthusiastic about learning German, have strong leadership potential, possess strong self-motivation, and have the capacity and capability to work on group projects. Candidates must be highly dedicated and goal-oriented in order to be selected for this fellowship program. The international forum that is sponsoring this fellowship program hopes to assist young African professionals and leaders in developing initiatives to help the continent overcome its growing social and economic challenges. With the assistance of this fellowship, the aspirants can share ideas that will benefit their country.
Aspirants who are passionate about achieving their goals can work and learn on this international platform. Candidates must be open-minded in order to analyze things on a larger scale, be competent for intercultural exchange, and be capable of quickly adapting to new environments; last but not least, candidates must be able to demonstrate their personality. Interested candidates should not waste a second applying and participating in this fully-funded fellowship in Germany. Only during the application phase and through their online application portal can aspirants apply for the AFRIKA KOMMT program. Email applications are not accepted.
This international fellowship for African students has a number of advantages. It improves your leadership and management skills, gives you access to professional networks and helps you build your network, broadens your knowledge prospect, and helps you grow and thrive in your career. This international fellowship opportunity seeks the most visionary young leaders from Germany’s leading companies as well as from Africa. Their knowledge, experiences, networking, and unique perspectives will benefit the companies/organizations. German corporate specifications, business spirits, and German culture will be instilled in African candidates as they seek a better future. This international fellowship will empower individuals with international exposure, technical knowledge, and the German language. The aspirants will serve as agents for strengthening relationships with Africa and improving their home communities.’
To become an African Kommt fellow, candidates must complete the Assessment Centre, which includes a variety of tasks such as presentations and group activities. The assessment results will be delivered within a few weeks, and successful applicants will be granted a one-year visa to Germany. Candidates’ participation in this program will be an important factor in their journey to develop a long-lasting and excellent relationship with Africa. And their friendship will benefit them in every way possible throughout their professional careers.
Details on Afrika Kommt Fellowship in Germany
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: March 26, 2023
Piqued your Interest? In order to apply for the Afrika Kommt Fellowship, there are some criteria and requirements that the candidates must fulfill:
Afrika Kommt Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
- The maximum age should be 35 years.
- Candidates must be a citizen of an African country.
- They must possess a university degree in the relevant area.
- A postgraduate degree will be preferred.
- 2-5 years of work experience.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Candidates must have knowledge of the German language.
Still in doubt if this fellowship is worth it? Here are the benefits the candidates will get from this fellowship program in Germany.
Benefits of the Afrika Kommt Fellowship 2023 in Germany
- Opportunity to attend a fully funded fellowship program.
- Access to a professional network.
- Become a part of the life-long community.
- International exposure.
- Refining your leadership and management skills.
- Cultural integration.
- The host organization will cover flight costs.
- Fellows will also receive free accommodation.
- A monthly stipend is given.
- Training facility.
- Language course facility.
Documents required for the Afrika Kommt Fellowship in Germany:
These documents must be provided by the applicants to get selected.
- A presentation depicting your motivation towards the fellowship.
- The idea for a change initiative.
- Photograph in portrait format.
Applicants need to follow the proper way to apply for this fellowship program. The whole process, step by step, is mentioned below:
- To apply, you must fulfill the eligibility criteria first, then tap on the apply now button below.
- Check the available fellowships.
- Apply through the online portal.
- Candidates have to fill out the application form (in English language).
- Make sure to fill up the required fields in the application form.
- Then upload the supporting documents.
- Complete and submit your application form carefully.
- The application deadline for the AFRIKA KOMMT Fellowship is March 26, 2023.
- Candidates will receive feedback on their application within approx eight to twelve weeks after the official deadline of the application period.
- The partner companies may contact candidates for a short telephone interview.
- If the application has successfully passed the pre-selection stage, candidates will receive an invitation to a 2-days assessment center.
Selection Criteria for the Germany Fellowship 2023:
These are the criteria on which the candidates will be selected after fulfilling the basic eligibility criteria:
- Language and Communication Skills.
- Professional Skills.
- Personal Attributes