The Ampère Excellence Scholarships 2024-2025 are fully financed scholarships for overseas students interested in pursuing one of the approved programmes at ENS de Lyon. This scholarship is worth 1,000€ each month.
Table of Contents
Begin your academic adventure in France. Excellent news! The Ampère Excellence Scholarships are now accepting applications. This post will go into detail regarding this scholarship programme, its benefits, and the application process.
The Ampère Scholarships of Excellence 2024-2025 are fully financed master’s scholarships for overseas students interested in pursuing one of the approved Master’s programmes at ENS de Lyon. This scholarship is worth 1,000€ each month.
The ENS de Lyon and its partners provide scholarships to outstanding overseas students who wish to pursue Master’s degrees in Exact Sciences, Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences (except for FEADép Master’s programmes). The Ampère Scholarships of Excellence provide outstanding overseas students the opportunity to pursue one of the approved Masters programmes at ENS de Lyon.
You Can Apply: Scuola Normale Superiore Scholarships 2023 | Apply Now
Ampère Excellence Scholarships Summary
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): ENS de Lyon
- Study in: France
- Courses Offered: All Master’s programs in Exact Sciences, Arts, Human and Social Sciences (except FEADép Master’s programs)
- Deadline: deadlines for submission: January
- The application will open in December 2023 for the academic year 2024-2025
Ampère Excellence Scholarships Coverage
Ampère Scholarships of Excellence provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- About 20 scholarships are granted each year
- Master’s programs eligible: all Master’s programs in Exact Sciences, the Arts, and Human and Social Sciences (except FEADéP Master’s programs). Consult the rules related to the Ampère scholarship (document on the right)
- Amount: 1,000€ per month for one academic year (renewable under conditions)
Eligibility Criteria for Ampère Scholarships of Excellence
To qualify for Ampère Scholarships of Excellence, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
Candidates that are eligible:
- Applicants must be a foreign national born from January, 1st, 1997 (26 years maximum).
- Candidate for admission in Masters Year must provide proof that you have obtained a Licence (equivalent to 180 ECTS European credits) or an equivalent diploma/level.
- Candidate for admission in Masters Year 2 must provide proof that you have successfully reached Masters Year 1 level (equivalent to 240 ECTS European credits) or have attained an equivalent diploma/level.
How to Apply for Ampère Scholarships of Excellence?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
- Complete and submit the online application form.
Important information: by clicking on the following link, you will have to register to access the form. After registering, you will be able to connect and access the form.
ONLINE FORM – Currently CLOSED opens in December 2023
Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
Applications submitted via email will not be considered.
Incomplete applications will not be considered – it is the responsibility of the student to check that all requested documents have been uploaded.
Documents requested are indicated below.
Please note: this form allows you to apply for a Master’s program and for a scholarship of excellence.
- Application review: all applications are reviewed by the admission committee of the ENS de Lyon. No results will be given by phone.
- Admissions and enrolment: if your application is accepted, you will receive a letter of pre-enrolment with the steps to be followed to enroll.
You Can Apply: Université de Montréal Scholarships 2023 In Canada
To know more about Ampère Excellence Scholarships, please visit the official website: