Applications for the APU International Scholarships in Malaysia are now being accepted. The scholarships are available to both international and domestic students who wish to pursue undergraduate and Master’s degree programmes in Malaysia. Even for the scholarship, there is no registration fee, and APU offers almost all academic fields of study to international students.
Because the number of scholarships is limited, apply early to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity. The university’s faculty of information technology, engineering, and business is well-known. It is ranked tier 5 by the Ministry of Education and is one of Malaysia’s top universities. Every year, 13,000 international students from all over the world enrol. So try your luck and don’t pass up this opportunity to study abroad.
You Can Apply: Albukhary International University Scholarship 2022 in Malaysia
Details about the APU International Scholarships
Fields Offered for Undergraduate Program:
- Game development & Technology
- Design and Animation
- Business Management
- International Relations
- Banking and Finance
Master’s Degree Programs
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Accounting in Forensic Analysis
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Finance
- with FinTech
- MSc in IT management
- Master of Finance
- MSc in Software Engineering
- Master of Science in Artificial Intelligence
- Master of Science in Cyber Security
- Master of Science in International Business Communication
- Master of Science in Global Marketing Management
- Master of Science in Computing
- Master of Technology Management
- Master of Project Management
- Master of Philosophy in Engineering
- Country: Malaysia
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
- Deadline: March 12, 2022
You Can Apply: University of Birmingham Scholarship in United Kingdom 2022
Eligibility Criteria Of APU International Scholarships
Here are more details about the APU International Scholarships in Malaysia for international students:
- Scholarships are limited to the course fee only.
- The scholarship will be awarded based on academic merit.
- The applicant must maintain a CGPA of 3.0 minimum.
- Students cannot change the courses during the scholarship.
- To know more about scholarship eligibility criteria, visit the official website.
Benefits Of APU International Scholarships
Here are some benefits of APU International Scholarships 2022:
- The scholarship will provide a 10% to 30% tuition fee waiver depending on the eligibility of applicants.
- It is an excellent opportunity to study at one of the top institutes in Malaysia.
You Can Apply: Singapore International Graduate Award 2023 Application Process
- APU application form
- Copy of passport
- Passport size photograph
- Previous academic results and transcript.
- Certificates of achievement (optional).
- Bachelor’s degree certificate and transcript
- Reference letter
- Other supporting documents relevant to academic qualifications
Follow the link below to for more information about the APU international scholarships in Malaysia for international students.