The Asian Development Bank Scholarships program pays full tuition, a monthly living allowance, and travel expenses to and from the home country and also offers opportunities for internships and on-the-job training with ADB.
Table of Contents
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) provides scholarships to students from its member countries who want to pursue postgraduate studies in development-related fields. The scholarship program covers full tuition, a monthly living allowance, and travel expenses to and from the home country. Internships and on-the-job training with ADB are also available through the program.
The Asian Development Bank scholarship program 2024 aims to improve students’ skills and knowledge so that they can contribute to the long-term development of their communities. This program provides an excellent opportunity for students who would not otherwise be able to obtain a world-class education in their home countries. It not only helps them academically, but it also gives them practical experience and exposure to the work of the ADB.
The ADB scholarship program 2024 is a fantastic opportunity for students from developing countries to receive world-class education and training in development-related fields. It not only supports their academic endeavors, but also gives them practical experience and exposure to the ADB’s work. The scholarship program seeks to develop future leaders capable of contributing to the long-term development of their respective countries and the region as a whole.
You Can Apply: ADB Summer Internship 2023 (Fully Funded)
Asian Development Bank Scholarships 2023-24 Details
- Scholarship Host Organization: Asian Development Bank
- Course Level: Masters
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Who is Eligible? International students
- Deadline: Different for each university.
Asian Development Bank Scholarship Host Countries
- New Zealand
What are the Benefits of the Asian Development Bank Scholarships 2023-2024?
- Full Tuition Fee
- A Monthly Subsistence Allowance
- Travel expenses
- Housing Allowance
- Books Allowance
- Medical insurance
- Instructional materials allowance
List of Eligible Countries for Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2023-24:
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Viet Nam
You can Apply: University of Adelaide Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded)
Eligibility Requirements for Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2023-24:
- A candidate must be a citizen of a member country of the Asian Development Bank.
- Applicants must have been accepted into one of the host institutions (see the list of host institutions) in an approved program.
- The applicant must possess a bachelor’s degree with good academic standing.
- Applicants must have a minimum of two years of professional experience after graduating from university.
- Applicants should not be older than 35 years of age at the time of application.
- After completing the program, participants must return to their home countries.
- You can learn more about eligibility on the program’s official website.
Supporting Documents for ADB Scholarships
- Your most recent tax return or certification of your annual or monthly salary.
- A statement of your family’s income.
- Copies of your academic records.
- Complete the application form.
- The application deadline to apply for the Asian Development Bank Scholarships 2023-24 are different for each university please check the university where you are applying for admission.
You Can Apply: Top Scholarships In Germany Without IELTS 2023
What is the application process for Asian Development Bank Scholarships 2023-24?
- Check eligibility: The scholarship program is open to citizens of ADB member countries who have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent and a strong academic record. Applicants must also have work experience in their field of study.
- Choose a course and university: Applicants must select a course and university that are eligible for the ADB scholarship program. The ADB website has a list of eligible courses and universities.
- Apply to the university: Applicants must first apply to the university of their choice and receive an offer of admission before they can apply for the ADB scholarship.
- Apply for the scholarship: Once the applicant has received an offer of admission from an eligible university, they can apply for the ADB scholarship through the ADB website. The application process typically involves submitting personal and academic information, work experience, and essays.
- Notification of results: Applicants will be notified of the results of their application via email. Successful candidates will receive an offer of scholarship.