Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students, covering stipend and tuition fees.
Table of Contents
Begin your academic adventure in Thailand. Excellent news! The Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship is now available. This article will go into detail about this scholarship, its benefits, and the application process.
The Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded international student scholarship. This scholarship is only available for master’s degree studies. The Bangchak Master Scholarship covers both the stipend and the tuition.
The Bangchak Initiative and the Innovative Center address fundamental and applied research challenges confronting the global renewable energy industry, with the goal of stimulating entrepreneurship and innovation. The Center has been generously funded to collaborate with leading industries and universities on a national and international scale.
The program provides an exciting and challenging job in an international environment focused on education, research, scientific advice, and innovation, all of which contribute to economic growth and social welfare. Academic excellence, collegial respect, and freedom are also priorities for the program.
Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Asian Institute of Technology (AIT)
- Study in: Thailand
- Courses Offered:
–Food Engineering and Bioprocess Technology (FEBT).
–Environmental Engineering programs (EEM).
- Program Period: Two years.
- Deadline: March 31, 2023
Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship is fully-funded and covers the stipend and tuition fees.
You Can Apply: Jefferson Scholars Foundation National Fellowship 2023 | USA
Eligibility Criteria for Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship
To be eligible for Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship, the applicant must fulfill the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- First-class (honours) bachelor’s or GPA 3.0 from reputed Universities
- Any nationality is welcome to apply.
- English Proficiency: IELTS or AIT EET score above 5.0.
- The role of researcher is to carry out innovative research which will lead to patent and commercial products
- Capable of working within a project team to achieve innovative results.
- Ability to present results in technical reports, and prepare scientific papers for publication in international refereed journals.
- Exceptional communication, organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in incubation/founding start-up company is added advantage
- Experience in the following fields will be a plus; Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Big Data Analytics, Blockchain, Energy technology, Clean Technology, Smart Cities etc.
Specific Requirements for Energy Area
- Hardware Experience/Knowledge on Converters, prototype development.
- Exceptional coding ability in programming tools such as Matlab, Python etc. and experience in design and modelling tools like Simulink/PSIM/LabVIEW/ or other power electronics simulation tools
Specific Requirements for FEBT Area
- Having Bachelor degree in Biotechnology, Biochemical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Food Science and Technology and/or similar relevant subjects
Specific Requirements for EEM Area
- Having Bachelor degree in biochemical or chemical engineering, civil engineering, environmental engineering, public health science or related applied sciences.
- Experience/Knowledge on controls of bioreactor.
- Capable of programming and experience in design and modelling of wastewater treatment systems.
You Can Apply: Shanghai Government Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded
How to Apply for Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship?
To apply for this scholarship, please follow the following instructions:
(1) Please fill the online application which is given in the following link.
(2) Along with the online application, applicant should send the following documents all in one combined PDF file to the following email ([email protected]) on or before 31st March 2023:
- Covering letter
- Project proposal with pitching ideas which may lead to commercial products/start-ups (2 pages maximum)
- Information about education, exams and previous relevant work/research experience (a CV).
- Certified copies of academic diplomas and certificates.
- Publications relevant to the research scope and any other work which the applicant wishes to be taken into account and should clearly state the applicant’s contribution.
- Names and contact information of at least two references.
To know more about Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship, please visit official website: