Applications for Australia Awards Scholarships in Australia in 2023-2024 are open. International students and are given fully funded scholarships towards Tuition Fees, Return Air Travel Tickets, Accommodation Expenses, Textbooks, Study Materials.
The Australia Awards Scholarships 2023-2024 are intended to encourage intelligent students to pursue additional studies in relevant fields of specialisation in order to advance their professional careers. The International Scholarship in Australia assists students in expanding their knowledge through classroom activities led by leading professionals. Australia Awards Scholarships 2023-2024 allows individuals to pursue their dreams while also improving themselves academically and professionally.
The Australia Awards Scholarships are one of Australia’s most prestigious and popular scholarships for talented international students who want to study at a top-ranked university in Australia at the undergraduate, Master’s, or Ph.D. level. If you are an outstanding student, fighter, creative thinker, and innovator seeking financial support to pursue your academic career of choice, you should apply for Australia Awards Scholarships. The Australia Awards Scholarship covers all of your tuition and living expenses while studying in Australia. Scholarships from Australia Awards enable students and researchers to gain the skills needed to drive change and contribute to the development of their home countries.
Australia Awards Scholarships 2023-2024 Short Summary
- Scholarship Host Country: Australia
- Supported by: Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters and PhD Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: Varies Depending on country and region.
Benefits of Australia Awards Scholarships 2023-2024
- Full Tuition Fees.
- Return Air Travel Tickets.
- Establishment Allowance— contribution towards Accommodation Expenses, Textbooks, Study Materials
- Contribution to Living Expenses (CLE)
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Pre-Course English (PCE) Fees and more…
List of Participating Universities
- Australian Catholic University
- Aviation Australia
- Bond University
- Box Hill Institute TAFE
- Bureau of Meteorology
- Canberra Institute of Technology
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Central Queensland University
- Charles Darwin University
- Charles Sturt University
- Chisholm Institute of TAFE
- Curtin University of Technology
- Deakin University
- Edith Cowan University
- Federation University
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
- Holmesglen Institute of TAFE
- James Cook University
- Kangan Institute
- La Trobe University
- Macquarie University
- Melbourne Polytechnic
- Monash University
- Murdoch University
- Queensland University of Technology
- RMIT University
- Southern Cross University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- TAFE NSW
- TAFE Queensland
- TAFE SA
- Tasmanian Polytechnic
- The Australian National University
- The Gordon Institute of TAFE
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of New England
- The University of Newcastle
- The University of Queensland
- University of Tasmania
- University of New South Wales
- The University of Sydney
- The University of Western Australia
- University College London
- University of Canberra
- University of South Australia
- University of Southern Queensland
- University of Technology Sydney
- University of The Sunshine Coast
- University of Wollongong
- Victoria University
- Western Sydney University
- William Angliss Institute of TAFE
Eligible Countries List for Australia Awards
- Sri Lanka
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Marshall Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- Republic of Palau
- Solomon Islands
- Wallis and Futuna
- South Africa
- Palestinian Territories
Australia Awards Scholarships 2023-2024 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants for this scholarship program should be permanent citizens of the eligible countries.
- Australian citizens are not eligible for this scholarship program.
- If applying for an undergraduate degree program, the candidate must have completed 12 years of education, and 16 years if she or he is applying for a master’s degree program.
- An applicant for a master’s degree program should be under the age of 45 years of age.
- All candidates are required to have an impact plan for development.
- Applicants should commit to returning to their country within two years of completing their degrees.
The application deadline to apply for the Australia Awards Scholarships 2023-2024 Varies Depending on country and region.
What is the application process for the Australia Awards Scholarship 2023?
- Applications for Australia Awards Scholarships can be submitted by mail or online.
- Candidates are advised to check the application deadline for their country, as they differ from one country to another.
- To submit an application through the Online Australia Scholarships Information System (OASIS), a candidate must register himself online and get a registration number.
- After registering, you may be required to upload the required documentation.
- You may apply by mail if you are unable to submit your application online. You can find the contact details for receiving a hardcopy application form in your participating country’s profile.
- A candidate applying by mail should locate the mailing address according to the country where he/she is applying.
- Applicants should send their documents by mail before the deadline.