The University of Sydney is pleased to announce a collaboration with the Australian Government to offer the Australian Government Research Training Scholarship 2023 in Australia, with a stipend of $35,950 per year.
Table of Contents
The University of Sydney is pleased to announce a collaboration with the Australian Government to offer the Australian Government Research Training Scholarship 2023 in Australia. This exciting opportunity offers a generous scholarship to successful applicants interested in motivating and finding innovative solutions to global issues.
This lofty goal will be realized through comprehensive support for foundational, master’s, and doctoral studies that aim to establish research networks, foster interdisciplinary collaboration, promote global stability, and effect positive environmental change. Those who are interested in this extraordinary opportunity are encouraged to apply. Don’t pass up this fantastic opportunity to join an outstanding international community of researchers all striving for greater understanding!
The University of Sydney in Australia invites applicants from all over the world to apply for the Australian Government RTP Scholarship 2023. Students can choose from a variety of postgraduate research degrees and Ph.D. degrees through the RTP Scholarship 2023 program.
This comprehensive program, designed specifically for promising and experienced scholars seeking to conduct innovative research in a leading research environment and gain additional skills, provides an excellent opportunity for those planning to further their studies at a world-renowned educational institution. Successful finalists will not only benefit from obtaining a higher degree, but they will also be able to broaden their knowledge in their field of study and ensure their continued professional development.
The Australian Government RTP Scholarship 2023 at the University of Sydney is a one-of-a-kind and fantastic opportunity for students from all walks of life. This scholarship provides eligible candidates with financial assistance in the form of stipends and tuition waivers, allowing them to focus on their studies while also alleviating the burden of high tuition costs associated with higher education. Furthermore, recipients are given access to a variety of research opportunities, internships, and study abroad programs, which can open up a whole new world of possibilities.
This scholarship also serves as a symbol of recognition for those who have demonstrated excellence in their respective fields and wish to pursue their academic goals at one of the world’s top universities. As a result, the University of Sydney’s Government RTP Scholarship provides an excellent opportunity for students to reach their highest potential.
You Can Apply: University of Sydney International Scholarships 2023
University of Sydney Australian Government Research Training Scholarship Program 2023 Details
- Scholarship Host Country: Australia
- University: University of Sydney
- Course Level: Master and Doctorate Degree
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: Domestic and international students
Available Fields List
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Architecture, Design, and Planning
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Medicine and Health
- Education and Social Work
Benefits of Australian Government Research Training 2023
- The University of Sydney RTP scholarship is offering a stipend of $35,950 per annum (2022 rate).
- Tuition Fees Offset
- Travel allowance
- The Program also provides research funds.
Eligibility Criteria For RTP Scholarship 2023:
- A candidate must be a commencing or enrolled international postgraduate research student.
- A candidate must have an outstanding academic record and research potential.
- A candidate must have an unconditional offer of admission or currently study in a master’s by research or Ph.D. at the University of Sydney.
- Previous Degree’s
- Two Recommendation Letters:
- Research Proposal
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Good TOEFL or IELTS Score
- Other reference documents
Application and award timeline
|Commencing research period||Applicant||Submission deadline*||Offers received from|
|Research periods 1 and 2, 2023||International||30 September 2022||3 December 2022|
|Research Period 1 and 2, 2023||Domestic||31 October 2022||21 December 2022|
|Research Period 3 and 4, 2023||International||12 December 2022||3 March 2023|
|Research Period 3 and 4, 2023||Domestic||19 May 2023||28 July 2023|
|Research Period 1 and 2, 2024||International||15 September 2023||24 November 2023|
|Research Period 1 and 2, 2024||Domestic||16 October 2023||21 December 2023|
How To Apply For Australian Government Research Training Scholarships 2023?
In order to apply to University, students must follow the instructions below and complete the Application Form:
- Choose your course CHECK Course Here
- Select the course
- The course details will appear on the right side of the page. Click on the Apply Online Button and then create an account and complete the application form.
- Check the eligibility requirements before applying.
- CHECK Entry Requirements Here.