Australian National University Scholarship 2023–2024 are fully funded scholarships worth $34,000 annually for overseas students. They cover travel and removal expenses for students moving to Canberra as well as allowances for dependent children and thesis expenses.
Table of Contents
Take up your studies in Australia. happy news There are available Australian National University Scholarship right now. In this essay, we’ll go into great detail regarding this scholarship programme, its advantages, and how to apply.
For international students, the Australian National University Scholarship 2023–2024 is a fully financed master’s scholarship. This $34,000 award covers travel and relocation expenses for students moving to Canberra, as well as dependent child and thesis allowance.
Scholarships for the Australian National University Scholarship are provided by certain academic colleges. Recipients are anticipated to pursue their studies full-time. However, the scholarship can only be given for part-time education if certain requirements are met. International scholars are required to study full-time.
You Can Apply: Google Internships 2023 for Students (Fully Funded)
Australian National University Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Australian National University
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Philosophy
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: August 31, 2023
Australian National University Scholarship Coverage
ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship is $34,000 per annum and will cover the following:
- Travel & removal allowance for students relocating to Canberra to commence their Master of Philosophy program
- Dependent Child Allowance (International students only)
- Thesis Allowance
You can Apply: Canadian University Dubai Scholarship 2023
Eligibility Criteria for ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship
To be eligible for ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship, candidates must fulfill following requirements:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- are domestic or international students; and
- have applied for admission to a Master of Philosophy Research program at the ANU; and
- have a Bachelor degree with first-class Honours (some Colleges may consider applicants with upper second-class Honours), or a Master degree with a research component from a recognized University.
How to Apply for Australian National University Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship:
- Apply for admission here
- Note: No application is necessary as all eligible students will be considered just apply for admission.
To apply and know more about ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship, please visit the official website:
You Can Apply; Fairleigh Dickinson University Scholarship 2023