Awaji Youth Federation Fellowship 2023 is now available. Fully funded free tour to Japan with a 9-month live working and training program on Awaji Island and a monthly salary of JPY 197,000 (base salary + overtime).
What happened to the boys and girls? Awaji Youth Federation Fellowship 2023 is now available. Free Tour to Japan is fully funded. The Awaji Youth Fellowship is a 9-month live-work and training program on the island of Awaji. Awaji is the name of a Japanese island. This is a popular exchange program in Japan in which participants from various countries come together to meet the needs of the Japanese workplace. It draws male and female participants. The Pasona Group provides funding for the Fellowship.
This Fellowship program is open to young applicants aged 24-35 who have graduated or will graduate with a Bachelor’s or Masters Degree. The AYF is made up of three interconnected programs called Lectures, Challenges, and Projects. One goal, one goal: to bring participants from all over the world together to challenge and sharpen their skills in a multicultural environment that meets the needs of the Japanese workplace. More information about the Fellowship is provided below.
You Can Apply: SIIT Scholarships 2023-2024 (Fully Funded) | Thailand
Details About Awaji Youth Federation Fellowship 2023 (Fully Funded Trip to Japan)
- Host Country: Japan
- Location: Awaji Island
- Duration: 9 Months (Begins in September 2023)
- Who can Apply: Bachelors, Masters Students
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st May 2023
Awaji Youth Federation Fellowship Financial Coverage
The Awaji Youth Fellowship will cover all the Expenses for 9 months. Many applicants went to Japan on this Fellowship with the help of Opportunities Corners. So, Apply Now.
The Benefits Include:
- Monthly Salary (Base salary + Overtime)-JPY 197,000
- All Government fees and taxes are covered.
- Accommodation & Meals covered for 9 Months.
- The room will be provided in either Japanese or Western style
- Utility costs such as electricity and Wi-Fi are included.
- Halal, Vegetarian, Good, and healthy Foods are available.
Ok, so now almost 90% of the expenses are covered, now let’s come to what exactly the AYF fellowship consists of:
You Can Apply: P&H Farming Jobs in Canada 2023 (With Visa Sponsorship)
AYF Fellowship Theme and Structure
- Leadership and Project Management
- Innovation and Intrapreneurship
- PR and Marketing
The AYF Fellowship consists of 3 components that link to and support one another, namely:
- Self Development and Mentoring
- Project Ideation and Project work
- Event Creation
The AYF Fellowship provides participants with a unique opportunity to test their skills, and interests and move out of their comfort zone. From the perspective of a new country, new culture, and surrounded by AYF Fellows from all around the world, Fellows have an opportunity to take time out and rediscover themselves.
- 5 days a week of working & learning
- 10 days of paid leave available six months into the Fellowship
- Applicants can be from any country.
- Age between 24-30 is preferable
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
- Commitment to solving society’s problems and contributing to our projects.
- Core values of hard work, discipline, and care for others
- Proof of IELTS or any other Language Test is not required.
You Can Apply: Shanghai Government Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded
If you want a Fully Funded Trip. Then the last date to apply for the Awaji Youth Federation Fellowship 2023 is 31st May 2023.
- June – July: Interviews over Zoom
- July – August: COE & Visa
- September: Fellowship Begins
How to Apply For Awaji Youth Federation Fellowship
The application process is online and all participants have to apply for the AYF Fellowship Online. The Official Link of the Awaji Youth Federation Fellowship 2023 is given below.