Everything you need to know about the Blue Book European Union Traineeship 2023, which includes a monthly allowance of €1300, visa fees, medical fees, and travel expenses.
The Blue Book European Union Traineeship 2023 is everything you need to know. The EU Blue Book Traineeship is a fully funded five-month internship in Europe for international and European students. Belgium and Luxembourg will host the Blue Book Traineeship 2023. Both are European nations. Blue Book Traineeships will commence in October 2023. Begin your internship journey in Europe. The amusing thing is that no prior work experience is required.
You can apply for the Blue Book internship at the European Commission if you are an undergraduate student or have graduated with a bachelor’s degree. Some seats are also available for students pursuing Master’s degrees. All supporting documents must be submitted at the same time as the application form. More information and the application process for the EU blue book traineeship 2023 can be found below.
You Can Apply: Woods Hole Summer Internship in USA 2023 (Fully Funded)
Guide to Blue Book European Union Traineeship 2023
- Host Country: Europe
- Funded by: European Commission
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st January 2023
What is Blue Book traineeship?
It offers students and recent graduates a unique chance to explore political, economic, social and cultural aspects of life in Europe and contribute to EU projects while developing new expertise.
How many Blue Book trainees are there?
Out of the approximately 2,500 candidates who apply for a Blue Book traineeship period, roughly 650 are selected to become trainees.
Who can Apply
Undergraduates and Graduate students can apply for the Blue Book Traineeship.
You Can Apply: Universities in USA Without Application Fees [UPDATED 2023]
Financial Benefits of Blue Book European Union Traineeship
Applicants who will Join the Blue Book Traineeship Program in Europe don’t have to pay for anything. The EU Commission will cover:
- Monthly allowance of €1300 per month.
- Visa costs will be reimbursed.
- Medical fees will be reimbursed.
- The EU will cover the travel expenditure. (Airfare Tickets)
- The EU traineeship 2023 is open to all EU citizens, regardless of age.
- A limited number of places are also allocated to non-EU nationals.
- The traineeship programme is open to university graduates.
- have completed a standard 3-year higher education degree.
- have no prior work experience of any kind.
- Good knowledge of English.
- No need of IELTS or TOEFL test.
Blue book traineeship timeline 2023
The last date to apply online along with the required documents is for the EU Blue Book Traineeship 2023 is 31st January 2023. The traineeship will start in October 2023
A copy of your:
- valid ID card or passport
- university qualifications of studies completed before the deadline for applications
You Can Apply: University of Bradford Scholarships 2023 in UK (Study in UK)
Is it hard to get a Blue Book traineeship?
No. The Blue Book traineeship is not that much hard. Its easy because they don’t need IELTS test, they don’t need previous work experience as well. So, you can apply without worrying.
How to Apply for the Blue Book Internship in Europe
The application procedure for the EU Blue Book Traineeship consists of three steps:
- Create a EU Login account or login with an existing one.
- Complete and submit the application form along with your supporting documents
- If successful, you will be invited to check the openings published on VBB portal and apply for a chosen traineeship post.
- Carefully read the step by step procedure on how to apply (Here).