Bond University HDR Scholarships 2023 applications are being accepted in Australia. The University makes funds available to assist students with the financial costs of fee offset (waiver) and living allowance. HDR scholarships will be awarded to academically gifted students with exceptional academic merit and research potential. A combination of two key principles governs the distribution of scholarships among applicants. First, scholarships will be awarded on the basis of merit. The second is that scholarship applicants should be treated equally and fairly, regardless of their field of study or source of scholarship funding.
Academically talented students will be eligible for fee waivers and a living allowance of $28,597 per year through the HDR scholarships. The scholarship program can last up to three (three) years. These scholarships are awarded twice a year. Merit determines a student’s eligibility for a Bond University scholarship. Scholarships will only be awarded to students who have excelled in academics and research. It should be noted that acceptance into the Ph.D. program does not guarantee the award of a scholarship. The University prioritises full-time on-campus Ph.D. students in order to qualify for living stipend awards.
Bond University is Australia’s first private, non-profit university, located on the Gold Coast in Queensland. It was founded in 1989. The university was named one of the world’s top 20 in the Times Higher Education Rankings of the Best Small Universities in the World.
Bond University, located in Queensland, is the state’s first private university. Bond University is Australia’s number one free student literacy university. Bond University has full-time campus doctoral scholarships available. The Australian Government Research Scholarships will last three years. Bond University’s Higher Degree Research (HDR) Scholarship is fully supported by international students from any country.
You Can Apply: Graduate Research Scholarships in Australia And How To Apply
Bond University HDR Scholarships 2023 Details
- Scholarship Host Country: Australia
- Host University: Bond University
- Scholarship Value: $29,863 per annum
- Course Level: Ph.D. degree
- Eligibility: international students
- End Date: 31 March 2023.
Financial Benefits of Bond University HDR Scholarships
The Bond University Scholarships For Australian International Students Are Free Full International Scholarships For International Students To Study In Australia.Bond University Scholarship 2023 In Australia Fully Funded. You Will Apply For The Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship. The Scholarship Will Include The Following:
- Successful candidates will receive the 2023 full-time stipend rate will be $29,863 per annum.
- Living stipends and financial costs of fee offset (waiver).
- 100% Depreciation Fee (Cash Withdrawal) For Up To 48 Months
- Living Fees
- RTP Grants For Overseas Students, Standard Overseas Student Health Cover
- Transfer Costs To Take HDR
- Education Publishing Cost Assistance.
- Doctoral Degree In Research: Up To 4 Years
Available at Bond University Campuses
Bond University Scholarship 2023 In Australia Fully Funded. Bond University Scholarships In Australia International Students Offer Scholarships To Several Academic Majors / Faculties. The Scholarship Bond University Scholarships Are:
- Bond Business School
- Health And Medical Sciences
- The Law
- Community And Design.
Eligibility Criteria for the Bond University HDR Scholarship
Bond University Scholarship 2022 In Australia Fully Funded. Bond University Scholarship Is Open To Home & International Students.All Applicants Must Hold A Valid Donation Letter To Register For The HDR Program, Issued By Bond University.
You Must Meet The Scholarship Requirements, Visa Requirements And Other English Language Requirements.
- HDR scholarships are open to national and international students.
- A candidate must meet all the entry requirements for the Ph.D. program at Bond University.
- A candidate must meet English language entry requirements, as well as satisfy visa and residency requirements.
- A candidate must hold a valid offer letter to study at Bond University.
Bond University HDR Scholarship 2022 In Australia Fully Funded. There Are Two Rounds Of HDR Bond University Scholarships. The Upcoming Deadline Is The application deadline to apply for the Bond University HDR Scholarships 2023 in Australia is 31 March 2023. & 1 August – 30 September 2023.
How to apply for a Bond University HDR Scholarships?
Bond University HDR Scholarship 2022 In Australia Fully Funded. There Are 3 Steps To Apply Online For Bond University HDR Scholarship 2022 In Australia. Complete All Steps. An Online Application Link And An Official Website Link Are Provided Below:
- Complete the Bond University Online Application Form
- Once you have received a valid Letter of Offer for admission.
- You must apply using the online Scholarship Application form
- Expressing Interest (EOI) In The Faculty
- Apply For Admission To Bond University
- Apply For A Scholarship