Boston University Presidential Scholarships 2023 in the United States is a fantastic opportunity for talented and dedicated students to study including a $25,000 scholarship.
Table of Contents
The Boston University Presidential Scholarship in the United States is a highly prestigious award given to incoming first-year students who have demonstrated exceptional academic achievement. Each year, the Boston University Board of Admissions awards Presidential Scholarships to academically talented students who demonstrate excellence outside of the classroom and are leaders in their schools and communities. Being a Boston University Presidential Scholar is a great honour and privilege that comes with many benefits, including a $25,000 scholarship for international undergraduate students each academic year. If you are an international student who meets the requirements for the Boston University Presidential Scholarship, you have a fantastic opportunity to study in the United States.
Boston University Presidential Scholarships 2023 in the United States are a fantastic opportunity for talented and determined students to gain the skills needed to achieve the core theme of international collaboration. Boston University Scholarships seek to identify individuals who are unable to consider studying due to obstacles in their academic careers. Undergraduate scholarship programmes at Boston University allow students to develop their professional skills throughout their studies while also preparing them for a competitive job market.
Boston University is a world-renowned institution of higher learning with over 34,000 students from 140 different countries. Boston University, founded in 1839, is made up of 17 schools and colleges that offer undergraduate, graduate, and professional programmes. Boston University provides an unrivalled combination of academic rigour and real-world experience, preparing students for success in a rapidly changing global market. Boston, Massachusetts, is home to one of the most vibrant and culturally diverse cities in the United States. Boston University is dedicated to building a diverse and welcoming community in which all members can thrive. The university provides an enriching and supportive environment for students of all backgrounds to pursue their passions, develop their talents, and reach their full potential.
You Can Apply: Yale University Scholarships In The USA
Details Of Boston University Presidential Scholarships 2023
- Scholarship Host Country: USA
- University: Boston University
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Scholarship Value: $25,000
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: December 01, 2023.
Fields of Study:
- Arts & Sciences.
- Fine Arts.
- General Studies.
- Health & Rehabilitation Sciences.
- Global Studies.
- Education & Human Development.
You Can Apply: Tulane University Merit Scholarship in USA
Undergraduate degree 4 years.
Benefits of Boston University Presidential Scholarships 2022
The Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2023 in the USA provides $25,000 per academic year to international undergraduate students.
Eligibility Criteria for Boston University Presidential Scholarships 2022 in the USA
- A candidate must be in the top 5% of their high school class.
- A candidate should have SAT scores above 1500 and ACT scores above 33.
- A candidate must have shown incredible extracurricular achievements in their schools and communities.
- A candidate must be an incoming first-year student at Boston University.
You Can Apply: Halcyon Flagship Residential Fellowship In USA
- Secondary School Records
- English Proficiency Tests (TOEFL / IELTS scores).
- Standardized Tests (SAT / ACT scores).
- Counselor Recommendation and School Report Form.
- Documentation of Financial Support.
- Copy of Data Page of Passport.
The application deadline to apply for the Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2023 in the USA is December 1, 2023.
You Can Apply: Hardin Simmons University Scholarship in The USA
How to Apply for the Boston University Presidential Scholarships 2023?
- Please submit an application to Boston University using the Common or Coalition Application.
- Applicants must submit their application for admission and all supporting documents.
- Make sure to complete all the required fields that are necessary for registration.