The Canadian University Dubai Scholarship 2023–2024 is an international student award that is sponsored. This award is exclusively available for master’s and undergraduate programmes. This scholarship provides a tuition cost waiver of up to 50%.
Table of Contents
Start your educational journey in the UAE. happy news Scholarships for Canadian University Dubai Scholarship are now available. In this essay, we’ll go into great detail regarding this scholarship programme, its advantages, and how to apply.
The Canadian University Dubai award 2023–2024 is an international student award that is partially sponsored. This award is exclusively available for master’s and undergraduate programmes. This scholarship provides a tuition cost waiver of up to 50%.
Canadian University Dubai offers the following scholarships:
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Sports Scholarship
- Financial Hardship Scholarship
- Special Needs Scholarship
- Special Talent Scholarship
In order to give top-notch academic programmes based on Canadian curriculum and educational tenets, Canadian University Dubai (CUD) was founded in 2006. It also serves as a stepping stone for students who wish to pursue higher education, research, and employment possibilities in Canada.
You Can Apply: University of Waterloo Scholarships 2023 In Canada
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): Canadian University Dubai
- Study in: UAE
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to find all the available programs.
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen degree.
- Deadline: The scholarship application deadline for the fall semester is July 7th. The scholarship application deadline for the spring semester is December 20th.
Canadian University Dubai Scholarship will provide tuition reduction of up to 50%.
You Can Apply: Fairleigh Dickinson University Scholarships 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Canadian University Dubai Scholarship
To qualify for Canadian University Dubai Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Scholarships are open to all students of any citizenship who have met all the admission requirements.
- For Financial Hardship Scholarship, the number of academic courses students must enroll in will be considered on a case-by-case basis, although, where possible, a minimum of four academic courses is recommended.
- Financial Hardship Scholarships are valid for one semester only.
- Students can reapply each semester to continue their scholarship.
- Financial Hardship Scholarships do not apply for summer semesters
- For high school applicants to be eligible, they must have a minimum academic achievement of 75%.
- Returning students are required to achieve a minimum of a 2.8 CGPA to be eligible to apply/ reapply for the Financial Hardship Scholarship.
- Successful applicants will be required to contribute up to 15 hours per month of community service as part of their commitment to the University.
How to Apply for Canadian University Dubai Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Canadian University Dubai Scholarship:
- In case you are a freshman, you will need first to check the admission requirements Here.
- Apply for the Canadian University from Here.
- Fill in the Scholarship application form Here.
- You will need to provide it with all supporting documents:
- Completed application form
- Current rental contract
- Bank statements
- Employee certificate and salary statement for each employed family member
- Copy of passport and visa for all working family members (or both parents)
- Certificates of educational tuition fees for each sibling
- Note: All documentation will be kept confidential. Any application with incomplete documentation cannot be considered by the scholarship committee when awarding the Financial Hardship Scholarships.
- Email your scholarship application form (or visit the scholarship section of Student Affairs), along with all previous supporting documents to [email protected]
To know more about Canadian University Dubai Scholarship, please visit official website: