The Australian Government funds Central Queensland University Scholarships to encourage highly motivated students to pursue higher education. Annual financial coverage: $29,863.
Table of Contents
The Australian Government funds Central Queensland University Scholarships to encourage highly motivated students to pursue higher education. They provide funding to students to help with living expenses while doing research for higher degrees. The Central Queensland University RTP Stipend Scholarships are designed to attract top-tier researchers to Central Queensland University while also increasing the participation of students from diverse backgrounds in research-related higher education. RTP Stipend Scholarships are available to both domestic and international students pursuing a research higher degree at Central Queensland University.
The Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship in Australia are intended to attract exceptional minds from all over the world. Central Queensland University offers a diverse range of academic programs to both domestic and international students. The primary mission of the Australian government is to ensure quality education in Australia and to provide innovative and advanced research programs to future leaders. Central Queensland University is widely regarded as one of the best universities in Australia and around the world.
The University of Central Queensland, located in Rockhampton, Australia, has experienced tremendous growth in recent years. The number of students attending classes and the number of new courses have both increased significantly, and they are also expanding into various other regions with their campus expansion program, which will enable them to provide education access for everyone who wants it, regardless of where you live or what type of studies interest/career path you may have.
Students are prepared to deal with social, economic, and environmental issues that all have negative consequences for society, businesses, and local communities. A Postgraduate (Research) Degree is available in almost every field of study. Students who receive an RTP Stipend Scholarship will also be offered an RTP Fees Offset Scholarship.
You Can Apply: Italian Universities Without Application Fee & IELTS in 2023
Central Queensland University Scholarships 2024 Details
- Scholarship Host Country: Australia
- University: Central Queensland University
- Course Level: Postgraduate (Research)
- Financial Coverage: $29,863 per annum
- Eligibility: National & International Students
- Deadline: 30 September 2023.
Financial Benefits of Central Queensland University Scholarships 2024
The Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship are funded by the Australian Government.
- University Tuition Fee.
- A stipend of $29,863 per annum.
- Research funds.
Available Academic Fields
- Business & Law
- Engineering & Technology
- Education and the Arts
- Human, Health, and Social Sciences
- Medical and Applied Sciences
- Nursing and Midwifery
You Can Apply: IsDB international scholarships 2023-24 (Fully Funded)
Eligibility Criteria for RTP Scholarships at Central Queensland University
- All international and domestic applicants are eligible.
- You must be enrolled in an accredited HDR course at CQUniversity.
- You should not be receiving income from another source.
- You should not be receiving any income to support your living costs in Australia.
- Written submission
- CQUniversity unofficial transcript
- Community involvement
- Exemplary work or demonstration of leadership
The application deadline to apply for the Australian Government Research Scholarships at Central Queensland University is 30 September 2023.
You can Apply: Douglas College International Scholarships 2023 In Canada
How to Apply for Central Queensland University Scholarships?
- There are no direct applications for CQUniversity RTP Scholarships.
- A candidate should discuss his interest in an RHD Scholarship with the supervisory team.
- Successful candidates will be invited by the School of Graduate Research to complete an application.
- A candidate will be notified by email when the scholarships have been awarded.