Applications are now being accepted for the CERN Administrative Student Programme 2023 in Switzerland, which will give participants a monthly stipend of 3407 francs and allow them to gain experience in their respective disciplines.
Table of Contents
The CERN Administrative Student Programme in Switzerland for 2023 is now accepting applications. Scholarships Ranking brings yet another fantastic chance for academically qualified individuals willing to improve their administrative skills. International students can obtain experience in their respective disciplines at CERN, which also teaches them how to compete in this revolutionary environment and demonstrate their knowledge and talents. The most renowned company in the world and the foremost scientific facility in the world, CERN, provide students with fully sponsored internships and other chances in Switzerland to develop the abilities and knowledge necessary to excel in their future employment.
Undergraduate and graduate students are welcome to apply to the CERN Administrative Student Programme. Translations, human resource management, advanced secretarial work, business administration, law, logistics and finance, communications, library sciences, public relations, physiology, and other related fields are among the many specialties covered by this international internship programme in Europe. International students can flourish in their fields of study through the CERN Administrative Student Programme by gaining real-world experience and cutting-edge expertise in the pertinent fields.
The greatest physics research facility in the world is CERN, or the European Organisation for Nuclear Research. It is renowned for its contributions to scientific research that benefits the entire world. Working with the best physicists, researchers, and engineers will benefit interns and help them in their future professions. Additionally, a paid internship in a global organisation would raise their confidence and help them develop the necessary abilities to stand out from the competition. Additionally, foreign students will learn about the latest methods, tools, and—most importantly—teamwork and management. For international students, CERN offers a variety of different opportunities in addition to the administrative student programme, such as the short-term paid internship programme.
The interns will receive the opportunity to work for two to twelve months at one of the best European organisations, which will help them advance in their connected professions by gaining first-hand experience. It will also make a great addition to your resume and help you in your future professional endeavours. All qualified overseas students who are enrolled full-time in an undergraduate or graduate degree programme are welcome at CERN. Interns will get a monthly stipend, a travel reimbursement, and health insurance because the internship programme is fully supported. The next section has further information; be sure to read it through to the end to ensure you don’t miss anything.
Experience a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work on an international initiative that could have a positive impact on the entire world by participating in a CERN internship in Europe. Benefits from this internship go beyond education and experience; they will also assist students develop their personality. Additionally, exposure to different countries will create many more worldwide chances. Do not skip this article because it contains thorough information about the requirements, benefits, and requirements for that purpose. Be sure to finish reading so you don’t miss any crucial information.
You Can Apply: Griffith University Scholarships 2023 In Australia | Fully Funded
Details About CERN Administrative Student Program
- Country: Switzerland
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: July 31, 2023
Areas of Internship for CERN Administrative Student Program
- Human Resources
- Advanced Secretarial work
- Business administration
- Library and information science
- Engineering department
- Science communications
- Engineering Management
- Communications and public relations
Interested in applying for the internship in Switzerland? Before starting the application, check the eligibility criteria and requirements, as international internships are highly competitive. Only a few top students are selected among all applicants. Here is the eligibility criteria CERN Administrative Student Program 2023 in Switzerland.
You Can Apply: Humboldt Research Fellowships 2023-2024 In Germany (Fully Funded)
Eligibility Criteria for the CERN Administrative Student Programme 2023
- Applicants must be nationals of CERN Member or CERN Associates Member States.
- They must have completed 18 months of their studies, can be in bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Furthermore, they must specialize in administrative areas at the time of the internship.
- Applicants must be able to stay for two months minimum or 12 months maximum.
- Students must be registered in a full-time program even after completing their internship.
- Applicant must be proficient in English or French language.
- Moreover, those studying STEM/Engineering related fields are not eligible for the CERN Administrative Student Program.
Before you start the application process, check what benefits and financial support is provided for international students under this fully funded internship program in Europe. Scholarships Ranking has listed the benefits of the CERN Administrative Student Program 2023 in Switzerland.
CERN Administrative Student Program Benefits
- Internship contract for 2 to 12 months and an opportunity to live in Europe.
- CERN will provide a monthly allowance of 3407 francs.
- CERN will also provide a travel allowance for international students.
- In addition, a supplementary grant if the intern is married or has children.
- Moreover, CERN will cover medical assurance.
- In addition, the host organization provides paid 2.5 leaves monthly.
- Furthermore, it is a good opportunity to gain professional experience and exposure to international institutions.
- Build your network and get mentorship from experts and professionals of relevant fields.
You Can Apply: University of Waterloo Scholarships 2023 In Canada
Required Documents for CERN Administrative Student Programme
- A CV.
- Motivation letter.
- A copy of recent academic transcript must represent the academic work.
- A reference letter from the university professor.
- A second reference letter from a previous internship if the student has done any prior internship.
- Reference letter (submitted by the applicants with the application or by the referee on their own via the received application link).
How to Apply For CERN Administrative Student Program
- Applicants can apply for the CERN Administrative Student Program through the online application.
- Click on the I’m interested option on the official website.
- Applicants must sign in through LinkedIn, smart-profile, or Indeed or upload their CV/Resume in the resume box.
- Applicants must provide correct information.
- A motivational message that shows dedication and commitment to the CERN administrative student program.
- If the applicants apply for more than one internship, each application must be filled out separately.
- It is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, so do not miss out on this chance.
- You must make sure to apply before the deadline ends.
CERN Student Internship 2023 Deadline:
- The CERN administrative student program deadline is 31st July 2023 (at noon: 12:00 CET).