CERN Internship for Students with Disabilities is a paid programme for overseas students in Switzerland. The CERN Summer Internship will pay a monthly stipend of 1,516 Swiss Francs.
Table of Contents
Excellent news! Applications for the CERN Short Term Internship for Students with Disabilities are now open. This post will go into detail regarding this internship, its benefits, and the application process.
CERN Internship for Students with Disabilities is a paid programme for overseas students in Switzerland. The internship will last at least one month and up to six months. The CERN Summer Internship will pay a monthly stipend of 1,516 Swiss Francs.
Physicists and engineers are studying the fundamental structure of the universe at CERN, the European Organisation for Nuclear Research. They examine the fundamental constituents of matter using the world’s largest and most complicated scientific instruments, which are designed to collide at close to the speed of light. The technique teaches physicists about particle interactions and provides insights into fundamental rules of nature.
Education is one of CERN’s primary missions. Their professionals like sharing their knowledge and skills with students who are dedicated and enthusiastic about their chosen industry.
Are you a student in a technical or scientific field, looking for an internship to apply your knowledge and get practical experience? Join them in the collaborative, knowledge-sharing and international environment of CERN, for a period of up to 6 months.
Whilst CERN Jobs are open to all eligible candidates, as part of CERN’s commitment to advance inclusiveness and accessibility in the workplace this particular opportunity is reserved for students with disabilities.
You Can Apply: Fulbright Scholarship 2023-2024 In The USA | Fully Funded
CERN Internship for Students with Disabilities Summary
- Institution(s): CERN
- Location: Geneva, Switzerland
- Internship Focused Areas: Fundamental structure of the universe
- Internship Period: The duration of the internship is minimum 1 month and maximum 6 months.
- Internship Deadline: You can apply for a place at any time throughout the year and can indicate your availabilities. Your application will then be reviewed by CERN experts and if successful, you will be contacted by the programme coordinator. Please be aware that we only have a limited number of places for this programme.
CERN Internship for Students with Disabilities Benefits
CERN Internship for Students with Disabilities will provide a monthly allowance of 1516 Swiss Francs.
You will need to have full insurance cover valid in the Geneva area for medical expenses, work, and private accidents as well as any disability arising from professional and non-professional illness and accidents.
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for CERN Short term Internship reserved for students with disabilities:
- Required Languages: Good knowledge of English and/or French.
- Eligible Countries: You are residing in France or Switzerland 
- You are a full-time student at undergraduate (post-secondary) or graduate level (doctoral students are not eligible).
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- You have full insurance cover valid in the Geneva area for medical expenses, work and private accidents.
- Your main field of study is in applied physics, computing, mathematics, electricity, electronics, mechanical, electrical or civil engineering
- Your work at CERN is an obligatory or recommended part of your studies.
- You will be returning to your educational establishment after completion of your stay at CERN.
: Currently limited to France and Switzerland during the pilot phase of the project.
How to Apply for CERN Internship for Students with Disabilities?
Please follow the following application instructions to win CERN Short term Internship reserved for students with disabilities:
- Make sure you have your CV to hand as you start your application. Once submitted you will not be able to upload additional documents or edit your application.
- You can apply for a place at any time throughout the year and can indicate your availabilities. Upon receipt, and typically within 2-3 working days, we will get back to you to acknowledge receipt and clarify any urgent questions you may have around the programme. Please note that if a traineeship agreement is required by your institute, as an international organization CERN will not sign external documents. You will therefore be required to use the CERN traineeship agreement provided on https://cds.cern.ch/record/1994294/files/convention_stage_6mois_en.pdf. Please note that we have a limited number of places for this programme. You are encouraged to contact CERN’s Internship team on [email protected] if you have questions regarding the internship, including for matters of workplace accessibility or special needs
To know more about CERN Short term Internship reserved for students with disabilities, please visit official website: