The Charles Darwin University Scholarships 2023-2024 is a grant for international students. There are two types of scholarships that are fully funded. There are four types of scholarships that are partially funded and cover up to 50% of the tuition fee.
Continue your education in Australia. Excellent news! The Charles Darwin University Scholarships is now available. This article will go into detail about this scholarship, its benefits, and the application process.
The Charles Darwin University Scholarships 2023-2024 is a grant for international students. This scholarship is available for undergraduate, master’s, PhD, and training programs. There are two types of scholarships that are fully funded. There are four types of scholarships that are partially funded and cover up to 50% of the tuition fee.
Charles Darwin University is a new global university founded on social justice, sustainability, innovation, and teamwork. It’s a place where anyone can pursue their passion for making things better, no matter how big or small.
You Can Apply: Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2023
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / PhD / Training
- Institution(s): Charles Darwin University
- Study in: Australia
- Deadline: Varies per Scholarship (Click here)
Any Undergraduate or Postgraduate Coursework Degree offered at the University.
- Community Services & Social Work
- Creative Arts & Design
- Culinary Arts
- Enabling Courses
- Exercise & Sport Science
- Hair & Beauty Services
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Humanitarian, Emergency & Disaster Management
- Indigenous Knowledges
- IT & Network Engineering
- Law & Legal Studies
- Primary Industries
- Public Health
- Science, Environmental Science & Management
- Tourism, Hospitality & Food
You Can Apply: Queensland University Scholarships 2023 In Australia
Charles Darwin University Scholarships are of following types:
- Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships (VCIHAS): The scholarship applies to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree covering 50% or 25% of the tuition fee for the full duration of the course.
- CDU Global Excellence Award: The scholarships applies to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree covering 50% of the tuition fee for the first year of study and 10% in subsequent years.
- CDU Global Leader Award: The scholarships applies to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree covering 25% of the tuition fee for the first year of study and 10% in subsequent years.
- CDU Global Achiever Award: The scholarship applies to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree and covers 15% of the tuition fee for the first year of study.
- Vocational Education and Training (VET) Distinction Scholarship: The scholarship applies to a Vocational Education and Training (VET) qualification and is a one-off payment of $3,000 towards your first year tuition fee.
- Higher Degree by Research: These are fully funded scholarships.
- Northern Territory Scholarships: The scholarships recognise students’ academic merit, leadership and community engagement. They are for Higher Education – undergraduate and postgraduate ($12,000) and contribute to the student’s tuition fees.
Eligibility Criteria for Charles Darwin University Scholarships
You can apply for a Charles Darwin University Scholarships if you:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Submit a demonstrated record of academic excellence and high achievement in previous relevant studies and qualifications
- Must meet the University’s academic and English entry requirement
- Hold an offer of admission to the degree at CDU.
- Not hold a scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency
- Not hold a current Australian Citizenship, Australian Permanent Resident or New Zealand Citizenship.
Conditions of the scholarship for awardees
- Maintain a full-time enrolment of 40 credit points each semester;
- Pay the remaining balance of your tuition on or before the start of each semester; the tuition fee scholarship will be credited directly to your student account up to two weeks after census date each semester
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress each semester in the degree at CDU, with minimum GPA of 5.3 and with no fail grade in any subject;
- The scholarship is neither transferrable for cash, nor refundable and cannot be transferred to another person, course or year
- Awardees must be paying international fees and not domestic fees
- Not withdraw or take a leave of absence from the units or course of study, without prior approval of the Office of International Services;
- Awardees must abide by the Student of the University By-laws (PDF 9KB)
- Awardees are required to inform the International Office via email [email protected] of any visa status changes immediately as this may result in a termination of the scholarship
You Can Apply: University President’s Scholarships 2023-2024 In Australia (Fully Funded)
How to Apply for Charles Darwin University Scholarships?
Please follow the following steps to avail this scholarship:
- Select the scholarship of your choice.
- Download application form of the respective scholarship.
- Submit with your application for admission to a degree program at CDU.
To know more about Charles Darwin University Scholarship, please visit official website: