Good news! Applications are presently being accepted for the CHRM2 Internship, which offers a rewarding work environment, free housing, a monthly living stipend, and cultural experiences (weekend excursions across East Java, Indonesia).
Table of Contents
International students have the chance to work for pay as interns at the Centre for Human Rights Multiculturalism and Migration (CHRM2) at the University of Jember in Indonesia. Minimum and maximum CHRM2 Internship terms are one month and twelve months, respectively. A satisfying professional experience, free housing, a monthly living allowance, and cultural exposure are all included in the CHRM2 Internship.
Their goal is to strengthen the University of Jember and make it a premier, international institution with a Southeast Asian focus. Their centre works to change how people think about learning in this rapidly globalising world by doing in-depth research and working together to produce knowledge that complies with ethical goals and human rights norms.
You Can Apply; Bilkent University Scholarship 2023 And How To Apply
CHRM2 Internship Summary
- Institution(s): Centre for Human Rights Multiculturalism and Migration Internship (CHRM2), University of Jember
- Location: Jember, Indonesia
- Internship Focused Areas: Human Rights, Multiculturalism, Migration
- Internship Period: Three months. There is options to extend position for one year.
- Internship Deadline: You can apply for a place at any time throughout the year and can indicate your availabilities.
CHRM2 Internship Benefits
Volunteer or Internship Opportunity in Indonesia with CHRM2 covers:
- Rewarding work experience.
- Free accommodation.
- Aid in arranging visa.
- Monthly living stipend.
- City bicycle for local transportation.
- Cultural experiences (weekend trips around East Java, Indonesia).
The following things are not covered:
- International Flights.
- Visa costs.
You Can Apply: US Universities Without GRE & IELTS in 2023
Eligibility Criteria for CHRM2 Internships
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Volunteer or Internship Opportunity in Indonesia with CHRM2:
- Required Languages: You Must be a native English speaker. Fluency in English (should provide evidence of English writing skills. TOEFL/IELTS scores not required but can be a means of proof). Indonesian language is not required but is a plus (opportunities for language classes at the University of Jember).
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Undergraduate or master’s degree (or work equivalent).
- Academic or work history demonstrating interest in human rights, multiculturalism, and/or migration.
- Commitment & Leadership.
- Initiative & Flexibility.
How to Apply for CHRM2 Internship?
Please follow the following application instructions to win Volunteer or Internship Opportunity in Indonesia with CHRM2:
- Prepare required documents:
- CV or Resume
- Short Personal Statement (written in English, Maximum 500 words), Should reflect your desire to volunteer at CHRM2 and your position interest
- Proof of English Language Proficiency for non-Native Speakers (Official test scores or short writing sample).
- Additional materials may be submitted but not required.
- Send your completed application to the CHRM2 email [email protected].
Note: When you send them email to either ask a question or submit your application, write the following subject line:
You Can Apply: WFP Internship Program 2023 | Fully Funded
- Application Subject line: Get Involved_ Name
- Questions subject line: Position Inquiry _ Name
To know more about Volunteer or Internship Opportunity in Indonesia with CHRM2, please visit official website: