Clark University Scholarships 2023-2024 are fully funded scholarships for international students that covers $15,000 to $25,000 per year for four years, contingent upon meeting academic standards for renewal.
Begin your undergraduate studies in the United States. Excellent news! The Clark Global Scholarship Program is currently accepting applications. This article will go into detail about this scholarship, its benefits, and the application process.
Clark University Scholarships 2023-2024 are full-fee international undergraduate scholarships. This scholarship program provides $15,000 to $25,000 per year for four years, with renewal contingent on meeting academic standards.
Clark University was established in 1887 as the country’s first all-graduate institution. We’ve come a long way in the intervening years, but one constant has been our dedication to meaningful education that leads to positive change in our community and around the world.
You Can Apply: The Leo Baeck Fellowship Program 2023-2024 | Germany
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Clark University
- Study in: Massachusetts, USA
- Courses Offered: Eligible Bachelor’s Programs offered at the University
- Program Period: Four years
- Deadline: November 15, 2023 / January 1, 2023
Clark University Scholarships 2023-2024 Coverage
Clark Global Scholarship Program, provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- If admitted to the Global Scholars Program, you will receive a scholarship of $15,000 to $25,000 per year (for four years, contingent upon meeting academic standards for renewal).
- If your financial need is greater than the amount of the Global Scholars award, you may be eligible for up to an additional $5,000 in need-based financial aid.
You Can Apply: Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2023-2024 France (Fully Funded)
Eligibility Criteria for Clark Global Scholarship Program
To be eligible for Clark Global Scholarship Program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- To be eligible, you must be a first-year applicant (not a transfer student) who has attended school overseas for at least four years. Clark also will consider international citizens attending school in the United States.
- You also should have demonstrated the potential to provide leadership in your community and the world and to commit to making a difference.
- You need to show good academic results and other activities.
- Your eligibility for scholarships depends on your academic achievement (those indicated on your application for admission), not on your family need. However, international students who may qualify for scholarships are still expected to demonstrate the ability to cover a significant percentage of the cost of their education. This includes students who wish to be considered for the Presidential LEEP Scholarship or the Global Scholars Program.
How to Apply for Clark University Scholarships 2023-2024?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Clark Global Scholarship Program:
- You need first to create an account here.
- Complete the College Scholarship Service (CSS)/Financial Aid PROFILE form.
- Complete and submit the CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE by your deadline.
- You’ll then receive detailed information — including the topic of the short essay — on how to apply for the scholarship.
Note: Use 3279 for the Clark CSS Code.
You can Apply: Dalhousie University Scholarships 2023-2024 In Canada (Fully Funded)
To know more about Clark Global Scholarship Program, please visit official website: