The Concordia University Presidential Scholarships 2023 is available for international students at Concordia University in Canada and covers tuition and fees, living expenses, and books.
Concordia University in Canada offers the Concordia University Presidential Scholarships 2023 for International students. Concordia University’s Presidential Scholarship 2023 is one of the most prestigious undergraduate entrance scholarships for international students. Every year, outstanding graduate and undergraduate students from around the world come to the University to study, conduct research, and innovate. Concordia University assists its students with their academic endeavors.
The Presidential Scholarship 2023 seeks to assist international students who have shown academic excellence, community leadership, and a desire to make a difference in global communities. Based on Concordia’s residency rate, the international undergraduate scholarship in Canada will cover tuition and fees, books, and living expenses. Incoming students pursuing full-time undergraduate programs are eligible for two Presidential Scholarships each year. This program offers international undergraduate students the opportunity to study in Canada on a full scholarship. Concordia University has achieved outstanding results in all areas of study. Working with international partners, the university has produced some of the world’s most successful professionals and researchers.
Concordia University, also known as Concordia Comprehensive Public Research University, is one of the best universities in Canada. The university is located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, a vibrant and multicultural city. It ensures that students from all over the world have access to higher education programs through a variety of opportunities. The international undergraduate grant at Concordia University allows undergraduate students to learn under the supervision of experts and technicians in related fields. Concordia has joined the United Nations Decade of Action to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals. They also address community health, global literacy, water security, environmental impact, and sustainable infrastructure design.
Concordia University Presidential Scholarships 2023 Details
- Scholarship Host Country: Canada
- University: Concordia University
- Course Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Financial Coverage: Tuition fee, books, & living costs
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: February 9, 2023
Available Study Fields
- Arts & media
- Business & entrepreneurship
- Cultural studies
- Engineering & computer science
- Environment & sustainability
- Physical & health sciences
- Humanities & social sciences
- Literature & languages
- Math & sciences
- Interdisciplinary studies
You Can Apply: Turkey Government Scholarships 2023 (Fully Funded)
Benefits of Concordia University Presidential Scholarships 2023
- Tuition and fees
- Living costs and Books are based on Concordia’s residency rate.
- The Scholarship award is renewable up to four years of study.
Eligibility Criteria of Concordia Presidential Scholarships 2023:
- International students from all countries are eligible.
- Applicants must provide a current CV that outlines all their work, culture volunteer experience, and other achievements.
- First time attending university.
- Studying full-time in an undergraduate degree program.
- International student, paying full international student rate.
- Good academic performance minimum Assessment GPA of at least 2.00.
- Candidates must meet the Concordia University English Language Requirement.
The application deadline to Apply for Concordia University Presidential Scholarship 2023 in Canada is February 9, 2023. (Applications will open on January 9, 2023)
You Can Apply: Jacobs University Scholarships 2023 | Application Process
How to Apply for Concordia University Presidential Scholarships 2023?
- Check out the official website for Concordia university scholarship application details if you meet the criteria.
- Two forms are available: the student application form and the nomination form.
- An applicant should highlight volunteer work, cultural activities, academic achievements, and awards in their student application.
- For more information, please visit the Concordia University official website.