The CRG Internship Program 2022 has been sponsored by the Ministry of Science and Innovation of Spain aims to promote economic prosperity, public health, and social welfare. The fully-funded internship program will cover all costs associated with the internship, including a stipend, return flights, and public transportation tickets. CRG internships provide excellent opportunities for undergraduate students to gain research experience.
This international internship in Europe aims to encourage undergraduate students from around the world, regardless of their nationality, to experience what a career in science is like and to introduce international students to international standard laboratories. CRG students have access to cutting-edge technology and broad education under the supervision of top scientists and professionals. There will be opportunities for students to learn in a scientific environment, to undergo intensive training, attend lectures and relevant seminars, and participate in activities that will enhance their career development.
This summer internship program 2022 is an excellent opportunity for undergraduate students studying Life Science or related sciences such as biomedical science, medicine, biochemistry, bioinformatics, and chemistry, who have a strong academic record. There will be a competitive process for the CRG internship; the student with the best academic record, motivation letter, and reference letter will be selected. This CRG summer internship is scheduled to take place in Spain between June 2022 and September 2022.
Also Read: World Bank Graduate Scholarship 2022 (Fully Funded)
CRG Internship Program Short Details
- Internship Host Country: Barcelona, Spain
- Sponsor Organization: Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG)
- Internship Duration: 2 months (40 hours per week)
- Eligibility: international students
- Internship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 20 March 2022
What are the Benefits of CRG Internship Program 2022 in Spain
- CRG interns will receive €600 per month.
- Interns from outside Barcelona will receive 1 return ticket from the place of residence to Barcelona and back to their home country (up to 300 euros) or overseas (up to 800 euros).
- Interns will receive Barcelona public transport tickets.
Also Read: University of Manchester President’s Doctoral Scholar Award 2022 [Fully Funded]
- Biomedical Research
- Life Sciences or Related Subjects
Eligibility Criteria of CRG Internship Program 2022
- Undergraduates with a good academic record and have a major in the fields including biomedical research, biosciences, Bioinformatics, Pharmacology, Chemistry, Biomedicine, Biochemistry.
- A candidate must have completed 4 semesters or Two Full Years of college course work by the time the internship commences.
- A candidate should not have received his undergraduate degree at the time of the internship.
- A candidate must have good knowledge of the English language.
- A candidate must be able to make an internship agreement through his university.
Also Read: Daad Scholarship in Germany 2021-2023 [Fully Funded]
The application deadline to apply for the CRG Summer Internship in Spain 2022 for international students is 20 March 2022.
What are the steps to Apply for CRG Summer Internship 2022 in Spain
- You will need to apply online for CRG’s summer internship program 2022.
- You will need to complete the application in English.
- Applicants must provide the details of at least one referee. In order to submit their reference letters, referees will be contacted by email with detailed instructions on how to upload them; once the letter has been submitted, students will receive an email notification.
- Please ensure that you complete and submit your application before the deadline.