Deakin International Scholarships invite international students to apply for undergraduate or master’s degrees at Deakin University Australia for the academic year 2023-2024.
Table of Contents
Deakin International Scholarship invite international students to apply for undergraduate or master’s degrees at Deakin University Australia for the academic year 2023-2024. This scholarship will pay for 25% of your tuition.
Deakin University recognises students who consistently achieve high academic standards and have the potential to make significant contributions to the university and its communities. Unsuccessful Deakin Vice-International Chancellor’s Scholarship applicants will be automatically considered for the Deakin International Scholarship.
Deakin University provides a personalized experience that is enhanced by cutting-edge digital engagement. Deakin University sets the standard for living and working in a connected, evolving world. Deakin University has over 40 years of experience as one of Australia’s leading tertiary education providers, has won numerous awards, and annually educates over 60,000 students. Deakin University provides its students with world-class programs and an abundance of opportunities.
Deakin International Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): Deakin University
- Study in: Australia
- Deadline: This scholarship is open to all students starting their studies at Deakin. It is recommended that scholarship applications be submitted at least one month prior to starting your studies at Deakin.
- Program Period: This scholarship is available for the normal duration of the course.
- Architecture and construction management
- Education and teaching
- English language courses
- Food, nutrition and dietetics
- Health sciences and allied health
- Humanities, social sciences and languages
- Information technology
- Media, communications and creative arts
- Nursing and midwifery
For more about available courses click here.
You Can Apply: Southern Cross University Scholarships 2023 Australia
Deakin International Scholarship will cover 25% of your tuition fees.
Eligibility Criteria for Deakin International Scholarship
To qualify for Deakin International Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Be a prospective international student for a coursework degree at Deakin University.
- Be eligible to study at Deakin University.
- Have achieved a 65% average (or equivalent) in previous studies.
Note: The selection of successful applicants for the fixed number of scholarships will be competitive and may require scores above the stated minimum requirements.
How to Apply for Deakin International Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Deakin International Scholarship:
- You are required to submit:
- A completed Deakin International Scholarship Program application form (PDF, 536KB).
- A personal statement (300 words).
- A completed application to study at Deakin including academic transcripts
- Please email your completed form to the Deakin International Admissions office.
- You may also be asked to attend an interview.
- Your personal statement must be written by you and reflect your personal views. It should contain:
- An outline of why you want to study at Deakin University.
- An overview of any extracurricular activities and work experience (paid or voluntary) you have undertaken.
- Why you think you would make an outstanding ambassador for Deakin University.
- Any other information that will assist your application.
- Deakin International will contact successful applicants within six weeks of application.
- As scholarships are subject to international quotas, students are advised to submit their application early to increase the chance of success. It is recommended that students submit their scholarship application at least one month prior to commencing their studies at Deakin.
To know more about Deakin International Scholarship, please visit official website: