Douglas College International Scholarship 2023-2024 is a tuition-free scholarship for international students worth up to CAD 7000.
Table of Contents
Begin your academic journey in Canada. Wonderful news! Douglas College is currently accepting applications for Douglas College International Scholarships. This article will go into detail about this scholarship, its benefits, and the application process.
Douglas College International Student Scholarship 2023-2024 is a scholarship for international undergraduate students. This scholarship will cover up to CAD 7000 in tuition fees. Each academic year, a maximum of five eligible recipients will be chosen.
This scholarship was established in 2017 to aid in the recruitment of international undergraduate students involved in athletic activities to Douglas College, as well as to assist them with their finances and to cover the difference in tuition fees between international and domestic students.
This award is determined by the student’s overall performance throughout the academic year. Each academic year, a maximum of five eligible recipients will be chosen. The awards will be distributed equally between the Fall and Winter semesters.
Douglas College International Scholarships Summary
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Douglas College
- Study in: British Colombia, Canada
- Program Period: One year. The scholarships will be split equally between the Fall & Winter semester
- Deadline: January 31 / May 31 / September 30, 2023
- Child, Family & Community Studies
- Social work
- Therapeutic recreation
- Commerce & Business Administration
- Health Sciences
- Nursing – Psychiatry
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Science & Technology
- Sport Science
For a list of full specialties, you can check this link.
Douglas College International Scholarships Coverage
Douglas College International Student Scholarship provides the recipient with below benefits:
- The scholarship covers up to CAD 7000 of the tuition fees
Eligibility Criteria for Douglas College International Student Scholarship
To qualify for Douglas College International Student Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- For taking admission, applicants need to submit a High School Diploma with a minimum GPA of 60% equivalent or greater.
- Applicants should meet the English Language requirements (TOEFL iBT – minimum score 83, IELTS Academic module – minimum overall band test score 6.5).
- For more information about the admission requirements, Contact Douglas College International.
How to Apply for Douglas College International Scholarships?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Douglas College International Student Scholarship:
(1) After receiving an admission offer from the college, apply for the scholarship by clicking the “Apply now” button below to download and fill the application form.
(2) Submit the required documents below to the following address:
Mailing: Douglas College International Admissions Room 2800
700 Royal Ave
New Westminster BC, V3M 5Z5 Canada
- The application form, completed and signed by the student.
- International waiver of anyone with access to the admission information.
- Scan of passport and the study permit (if applicable).
- proof of graduation with certified original copies if in a language other than English.
- language proof.
- A non-refundable CAD 100 application fee receipt. Pay at the Flywire Payment Portal for Douglas College:
Note: Before making an application fee payment, please contact Douglas International at [email protected] to confirm the program availability.
To know more about Douglas College International Student Scholarship, please visit official website: