You Are Invited to Apply For The Dubai Business Associates program (DBA) is administered under the Highness’s guidance Prime Minister of UAE.
Table of Contents
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates and Ruler of Dubai, established the Dubai Business Associates Program to provide exceptional and ambitious graduates with an unrivalled opportunity to study and do business in Dubai, a dynamic and multicultural hub for global commerce, and to develop as future global leaders.
The programme includes two on-the-job placements as well as academic learning modules. Academic modules provide associates with the knowledge and tools they need to succeed in business. At the same time, placements allow them to engage in meaningful work while learning about Dubai as a global hub. Throughout the programme, associates attend master seminars with industry leaders and CEOs, skill development training, and cultural events, as well as being assigned a career coach and a life coach. Through soft skills training and cultural immersion, associates can become ambassadors for Dubai and the UAE.
The Dubai Business Associates Program acts as a bridge between the university and the industry, assisting the transition from excellent young graduates to future global leaders with highly sought-after talents through a practical, project-based learning technique. The DBA programme is a life-changing experience for associates who gain valuable consulting skills and practical experience in the workplace through project-based learning and experiential learning.
The DBA Applications are now open
Applications open: 20 December 2022 – 19 February 2023 (11:59 PM GST)
Decision Announcement: 3 April 2023
Applications open: 20 February 2023 – 23 April 2023 (11:59 PM GST)
Decision Announcement: 26 May 2023
You Can Apply: Al Qasimia University Scholarship 2022 in UAE
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Dubai Business Associates Program:
- Applicants must be recent university graduates with at least three years of work experience.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and at least one other language.
- A strong desire to learn about worldwide and Dubai business.
- An applicant should be an inquisitive, curious mind.
- Hire associates from a variety of academic backgrounds.
- Young people with 0 to 3 years of experience can also apply.
Benefits of Dubai Business Associates Program
Following are the benefits of the Dubai Business Associates program 2023.
- This training program provides excellent graduates from all countries with a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to study and work in Dubai.
- The host will provide airfare to travel to Dubai.
- In addition, a monthly allowance will be provided.
- Participants will also receive medical insurance.
- Moreover, the host organization will provide accommodation in hotel apartments.
- Furthermore, the 9-month program incorporates business skills like soft skills, hard skills, consulting skills, and real-world experience.
You Can Apply: Mohammed Bin Zayed University Scholarship in UAE
- Bachelor’s degree
- Cover letter/letter of interest
- CV or resume
- Video biography
- Both the content and the presentation are considered.
How To Apply For Dubai Business Associates Program
Applicants can access the application form through the online process.
To ensure a successful application, please research the programme thoroughly along with the learning and placement partners. We look for applicants that stand out and have a proven passion and ambition towards making a positive impact in the world, possess leadership potential, and are a strong fit with our placement partners for the first placement and consulting projects.
You Can Apply: United Arab Emirates University Scholarships And How To Apply