Dundalk Scholarship in Ireland is a fully funded scholarship for students from developing countries that covers tuition and living expenses for undergraduate and postgraduate study.
Table of Contents
The 2023 Dundalk Scholarship in Ireland are available for international students at Dundalk Institute of Technology. The scholarship includes free tuition, housing, and an academic merit scholarship. The scholarship available varies by country.
Applicants are invited to apply for Financial Assistance Scholarships at Dundalk Institute of Technology. The funding programme is now open for the academic year 2023. The study programme is open to both domestic and international applicants who want to study in Ireland for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree. Dundalk Institute of Technology offers a career-focused, first-rate education with a personal touch, enriching students’ DkIT experience. It has small classes, and the majority of its programmes include work placements. Industry-focused programmes help students advance their careers in a variety of ways.
You Can Apply: Ireland Government Scholarship And How To Apply
Dundalk Scholarship in Ireland Details
- Country: Irealand
- City: Dundak
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Available around all year
Eligibility For Dundalk Scholarship in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: International applicants from all countries are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate or postgraduate degree courses or subjects offered at Dundalk are eligible to be applied for by students.
- Applicants must be registered and accepted by Dundalk into the program undertaken.
- No proof of English speaking is required
Students must submit the following documents to the university:
- academic texts
- Certificate degree
- English Language Certificate
- Recommendation letter
- personal statement
Dundalk Scholarship in Ireland Benefits
- Students to be presented will be awarded with advantages towards tuition fees for the chosen program and financial aid varies from state to state in DkIT.
- Below are the various scholarships offered by the institute:
- academic merit
- Financial Aid Scholarship (Vary from country to country)
- Residence grant (it varies from country to country)
- Sibling discount
You can Apply: Best Fully Funded Scholarships in Europe
How to apply for the scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- After clicking on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the opportunity
- You will find the data form, fill in all the data on the official website
- Click on Apply
- Make sure you get an email to confirm your application for the opportunity