Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2023-2024 is fully funded scholarship and Emile Boutmy Scholarship will provide up to 19,000€ per year.
Continue your education in France. The Emile Boutmy Scholarship is currently available. This article will go into detail about this scholarship, its benefits, and the application process.
The Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2023-2024 is fully funded. Science Po in France is offering this scholarship. International students from all over the world may apply. This scholarship is available for undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral studies. The Emile Boutmy Scholarship is worth up to 19,000€ per year.
Undergraduate programs at Sciences Po include a three-year curriculum based on the social sciences. These programs lead to a Bachelor’s degree and are open to students with the Baccalauréat (or a foreign equivalent).
The Graduate Schools at Sciences Po offer two-year programs leading to a Master’s degree with a variety of professional specializations.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): Science Po
- Study in: France
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Students can enroll in any subject offered by university.
- Program Period:
- Undergraduate: 3-6 Years
- Master: 1.5-2 Years
- November 30, 2022 (Masters)
- February 22, 2023 (Undergraduate)
Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2023-2024 Coverage
Emile Boutmy Scholarship will provide the following benefits:
The Emile Boutmy scholarship is awarded to students arriving at Sciences Po for their first year of studies.
The Emile Boutmy programme can take several different forms:
- A tuition grant of €7,300 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme, in addition to a grant to cover part of the cost of living of €5000 per year.
- A tuition grant of €7,300 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
- A tuition grant of €5,000 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
- A tuition grant of €3,000 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
On an exceptional basis, a scholarship of 19,000€ may be granted to cover the three years of College. Scholarship amounts are decided during the different admission juries.
If you do not validate your academic year, your scholarship will be lost.
If you have been granted for a scholarship and decide to defer your admission, your scholarship will be lost.
During the year abroad (third year of the undergraduate programme): scholarship recipients will retain their tuition fee grant and additional cost of living grant (if applicable).
The Emile Boutmy scholarship is awarded to students arriving at Sciences Po for their first year of study. The Emile Boutmy programme can take two different forms:
- A grant of €10,000 per year to cover tuition fees for the two years of the Masters
- A tuition grant of €5,000 per year for the two years of the Masters.
If you do not validate your academic year, your scholarship will be lost. If you have been granted for a scholarship and you decide to defer your admission, your scholarship will be lost.
Eligibility Criteria for Emile Boutmy Scholarship
To qualify for Emile Boutmy Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
Students who are not eligible are:
- Swiss and Norwegian applicants, since they may be entitled to CROUS scholarships
- Candidates who have dual citizenship, including an EU citizenship
- Candidates from Quebec for master’s degree (since they may take advantage of sliding scale fees same as European applicants). Candidates from Quebec for a bachelor’s degree are eligible
- Master’s level dual-degree candidates. Only applicants for the following dual degrees are eligible:
- the dual degree in Journalism Sciences Po/Columbia University
- the dual degree Sciences Po/Fudan University with the concentration Europe-Asia in Global Affairs (only applicants with Chinese nationality)
- the dual degree Sciences Po/Peking University (only applicants with Chinese nationality)
- Ph.D. programme students (thesis)
- Candidates for the 1 year Master’s programmes
- Bachelor dual degree candidates (unless as part of a specific agreement)
- Exchange students
- Candidates applying via the French graduate admission procedure
- Candidates can not cumulate their applications for the joint scholarship with CSC and the Emile Boutmy Simple Scholarship.
The Emile Boutmy scholarship may not be combined with other scholarship (Eiffel scholarship, AEFE scholarship, BGF…), unless otherwise decided by the jury.
This scholarship is awarded based on merit and according to the type of profile sought for this programme. Social criteria are also taken into account.
This scholarship is not automatically awarded: candidates must indicate their wish to apply directly in their online bachelor or master’s application form.
How to apply Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2023-2024?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
- Students must indicate that they are applying for the Emile Boutmy scholarship in the “Financial information” section of their Sciences Po application.
- Please note that we might ask applicants to provide a proof of income and documents explaining their family situation (e.g. income tax return for both parents, payslips, divorce certificate, unemployment benefits, documents related to alimony, child support or retirement pensions, death certificate…).
- Applicants must also attach, if applicable, their language test before the application deadline of the scholarship.
- The Admissions Department is responsible for awarding Emile Boutmy scholarships. Please note that your scholarship request will only be taken into account if you are admitted to one of our eligible programmes.
You Can Apply: Maastricht University Scholarship 2023-2024 | Fully Funded
To know more about Emile Boutmy Scholarship, please visit official website: