The Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship 2023-2024 provides full funding to African students. This scholarship is available to study at Oxford University. This scholarship covers all school tuition, a stipend for living expenses, and one round-trip flight.
Table of Contents
Continue your education in the United Kingdom. Excellent news! The Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship is presently available. This post will go into detail regarding this scholarship, its benefits, and the application process.
The Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship 2023-2024 provides full funding to African students. This scholarship is available for MBA studies at Oxford University. This scholarship covers all MBA school tuition, a stipend for living expenses, and one round-trip flight.
Eni, the major integrated energy business, is funding the project. Eni contributes to the SDGs targets through strategic cooperations focused on areas of common interest such as youth employment, agriculture value chains, renewable energy and energy efficiency, particularly in Africa, in accordance with its mission, which is inspired by the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). This year Eni offers two fully funded scholarships for two outstanding graduates willing to study their MBA in oxford.
Eni, the international integrated energy business, has a long history of providing scholarships. The “Scuola Enrico Mattei” cleared the route for postgraduate education in Italy and was a forerunner in European managerial studies. Since 1957, the “Scuola” has provided scholarships to around 2600 young graduates from 111 different countries to attend an oil and energy industry “Master MEDEA” programme, thereby extending the Mattei legacy around the world.
Eni Corporate University promotes and implements training and knowledge management. Eni leverages a long-established relationship network with the most famous national and international universities to strengthen the company’s competence in its business areas. Amongst these esteemed institutions Eni can count on the collaboration of Oxford University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, besides the leading Italian Universities.
You Can Apply: Sydney Scholars Awards 2023 | Apply Now
- Level of Study: MBA
- Institution(s): University of Oxford
- Study in: UK
- Courses Offered: MBA
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: Admission deadline
Application deadlines for the Oxford MBA class of 2023-24:
- Stage 1: Wednesday, 31 August 2022
- Stage 2: Wednesday, 12 October 2022
- Stage 3: Wednesday, 4 January 2023
- Stage 4: Wednesday, 22 March 2023
Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship will cover the following:
- The full MBA course fees.
- Living expenses stipend.
- One return air fare.
You Can Apply: Sydney Scholars Awards 2023 | Apply Now
Eligibility Criteria for Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship
To be eligible for Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship, candidates must fulfill following requirements:
- Required Language: English. You will need to prove your English language capability. click here to know more about the tests and scores.
- Eligible Countries: Algeria, Angola, Egypt, Gabon, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Libya, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rep. of Congo, South Africa and Tunisia
- You should have at least two years of full-time work experience, detailed on a one page CV. They look for evidence of career progression and international exposure, as well as being able to show leadership potential. they do not look for experience in a specific sector.
- A high level of quantitative and analytical skills evidenced by your GMAT or GRE results. click here to know more about details and score.
How to Apply for Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship:
- You will be asked to detail your post-MBA career plans and demonstrate how the program will equip you with the skills to reach these goals. By indicating a clear view of your professional development, you will show us that you understand the strengths of your professional experience, have researched your future professional goals, and how an MBA will bridge the gap between the two, upload all your university degree academic transcripts/mark-sheets to the online application form.
- As part of your application, you will need to submit a supporting statement
- Tell them something that is not covered in your application which you would like the Admissions Committee to know about you. (Maximum 250 words).
- If you are applying under the Oxford 1+1 MBA scheme you also need to submit the following essay:
Explain why you see this as particularly beneficial for you and how it fits with your career and personal development aims. (Maximum 250 words).
- Re-applicants will need to submit an additional essay as below:
What improvements have you made in your candidacy since you last applied to the Oxford MBA? (Maximum 250 words).
When reviewing your essays, the admissions committee will be looking for evidence of the following: good communication skills, leadership potential, analytical skills, fit with the Oxford MBA community, among other characteristics.
- You will need to complete five questions via our online assessment platform. To virtually meet you, get a sense of your personality and see how you think on your feet, you will need to complete an online assessment as part of your application:
- Two motivation-based questions – all candidates will answer the same questions
- Two competency-based questions – these will be randomised
- Written response – this will be randomised and light-hearted to show us how you can think on your feet!
- Using the online application form you will need to submit two references, preferably from professional referees. Once your referee details are input into the form, your referee will receive an automatic email from the School with details on how to complete the online reference form.
Please note they can only accept references from a valid work/professional/institutional email address and not from Gmail/Hotmail accounts.
- After ensuring you have all the above requirements before submitting your application form, use the online application to apply
- Please ensure your application is complete and that your £150 application fee has been paid upon submission.
- Once you have submitted your MBA application, they will use the details you have provided to determine your eligibility for this scholarship. You do not need to undertake any additional actions.
You Can Apply: Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded)
To apply and know more about Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship, please visit the official website: