Hello there, Job Seekers. It’s great news for everyone reading this that Farming Jobs in the UK for 2023 are now available. Any applicant with a basic qualification can apply.
Table of Contents
Hello there, Job Seekers. It’s great news for everyone reading this that Farming Jobs in the UK for 2023 are now available. Apply for Farming Jobs in United Kingdom 2023, which allows foreign workers to come to the UK for up to six months to work in the agricultural sector. Fruit picking, farmers, dairy farms, vegetable picking, farm maintenance, and some agricultural machinery operation are all part of the agricultural sector in the United Kingdom. It is one of the most popular jobs in the United Kingdom, particularly in Scotland. Because Scotland has the greatest number of farms.
The minimum wage in the United Kingdom has also been raised as of April 2023. The minimum hourly wage will be £10.42. So, if you work 10 hours per day, you can earn 100 pounds per day, which is a very good wage. Any applicant with a basic qualification can apply for UK Farming Jobs. So, in this post, we will first discuss UK Farming Jobs 2023, followed by instructions on how to apply for a UK Seasonal Work Visa for Farming Jobs.
Details About Farming Jobs in the UK 2023
- Job Country: UK
- Job Location: United Kingdom
- Type of Opportunity: Seasonal Job
- Who can Apply: Anyone
How much do farmers make in the UK?
The New hourly rates are:
|23 and over||21 to 22||18 to 20||Under 18||Apprentice|
Benefits and Package Of Farming Jobs in the UK
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Relocation: Yes
- Accommodation: Provided by the Employer
- Meals Provided by the Employer
Good for those who are looking for Farm Jobs UK with Accommodation and No Experience.
No of Farms and Farmers in the UK
- No of Farms: 214,000 farms
- No. of Farmers: 117,000 farmers
Countries that are Eligible for Farming Job in the UK and Seasonal Visa
Participants from the following nationalities can apply for the UK Seasonal Work Visa. Please always do check the official website too for up-to-date information and changes.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Dominican Republic
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- St Vincent and the Grenadines
Types of Farming Jobs in the UK
- Fruit Picking Jobs: Such as strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, apples, and pears. Picking, sorting, and packing the fruit.
- Vegetable Picking Jobs: same as fruit Picking
- Nursery work: Caring for young plants.
- Livestock farming: Working with animals such as Dairy farms.
- Agricultural machinery operation
- Farm maintenance
- Farm workers
- Tractor drivers
- Agricultural engineers
- Farm accountants
- Delivery drivers
I will show you some pictures of the fruit picking and packing process works in UK. What is Really Fruit and Vegetables Packing Job?
So, there you see how fruits and vegetables are packed so nicely into Packets and then delivered to different stores and markets in UK.
List of Farming Jobs in the UK 2023 to Apply
Here are some websites for farming jobs in the UK. These are just a few examples, you may find more opportunities and Jobs.
- Farmers Weekly Jobs (https://jobs.fwi.co.uk/)
- AgriGateway (https://www.agrigateway.co.uk/)
- Total Jobs (https://www.totaljobs.com/jobs/farming)
- HOPS Labour Solutions (https://www.hopsls.com/)
- Pick for Britain (https://pickforbritain.org.uk/)
- Fruitful Jobs (https://fruitfuljobs.com/)
- Farming UK Jobs (https://www.farminguk.com/jobs/)
- Farming Online (https://www.farminguk.com/jobs/)
- Jobs in Agriculture (https://www.jobsinagriculture.com/)
- Agricultural and Farming Jobs (https://www.agrijobsworldwide.com/)
- GFW Recruitment (https://www.gfwrecruitment.co.uk/)
- Rural Recruitment (https://www.ruralrecruitment.co.uk/)
- Indeed (https://www.indeed.co.uk/farming-jobs)
- Reed (https://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/farming-jobs)
- Monster (https://www.monster.co.uk/jobs/q-farming-jobs.aspx)
How to Apply for UK Seasonal Work Visa in 2023 (Temporary Work)
- You must have a valid offer first from the UK Employer.
- The UK Seasonal Work Visa allows foreign workers to come to live and work in UK for six months.
- You can work such as picking fruit and vegetables or flowers under this visa.
- You must be 18 or over when you apply.
When to Apply for UK Seasonal Visa?
You need to apply for UK Seasonal Worker visas by 15 November each year. You can apply at least 3 months before the start the due date of the Job.
You must apply with the certificate of sponsorship. Like any proof of a Job offer from the employer in UK.
You will get a visa decision within 3 weeks.
UK Seasonal Work Visa Website
To Apply for the UK Seasonal Work Visa Visit the UK Government Official Website.