The Flinders University Scholarships 2023 are now providing financial assistance to students in Australia by awarding the grant to study free with Full Tuition Fee offset and Living allowance, Overseas Health Care cover. Relocation costs and Airfares.
Table of Contents
Flinders University Scholarships 2023 is now offering financial assistance to international students through the Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP) in Australia for the academic year 2023-2024. AGRTPS is one of the best and most competitive scholarship programmes available.
The study award is intended to assist exceptional international students in pursuing a Higher Degree by Research at Flinders University. Master’s Degree Programs typically last two years, while Doctoral Degree Programs last three years. The Flinders University scholarship includes international tuition fee reimbursement, a living stipend, and Overseas Health Care coverage.
Flinders University is a forerunner in the field of cross-disciplinary education. The University of Adelaide was established in 1966 and is located in Adelaide, South Australia. Under the Australian Government Scholarship 2023, Flinders University offers a diverse range of academic fields in which to pursue a Higher Degree by Research. It’s a fantastic opportunity for international students to study on a fully-funded scholarship at one of Australia’s top universities.
You Can Apply: James Cook University Scholarship in Australia
Flinders University Scholarships 2023 in Australia Details
- Scholarship Host Country: Australia
- University: Flinders University
- Course Level: Masters & PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2023, 31 Aug 2023
Study Fields at Flinders University
- Engineering & Technology
- Health & Medical
- People & Society
- Science, Environment, & Natural Resources
- Emerging Research: Defense.
You Can Apply: Top 20 Fully Funded Scholarships in Australia
Benefits of Flinders University Scholarships 2023 in Australia
- Full Tuition Fee offset.
- Living allowance
- Overseas Health Care cover.
- Relocation costs and Airfares will be provided (up to $1,485)
Eligibility Criteria of Flinders University AGRTP Program 2023
- A candidate must meet the University’s Academic Entry Requirements for a Masters degree by research or Doctorate by research.
- A candidate must have completed a Four Year Bachelor’s Degree.
- A candidate must meet all the English Language requirements set by Flinders University for international candidates.
- A candidate must not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status, or New Zealand citizenship.
You Can Apply: Marcus Oldham College Scholarship Australia And How To Apply
The application deadline to apply for the Flinders University AGRTPS Scholarships 2023 in Australia is 5 August 2023.
How to Apply Flinders University Scholarships 2023
A candidate will need to first apply for admission in Flinders University to a Higher Degree by research (PhD or Master of Arts by research). If you already have a valid offer for admission from University to a Higher Degree by Research, you are not required to apply for admission again. The official Flinders Australia website link is given below.