Forecast International Mentorship Program 2023-2024 is an international mentorship program and an opportunity to work with international mentors in Berlin, Germany.
Forecast International Mentorship Program 2023-2024 in Berlin, Germany, is an international mentorship program for creative thinkers and artists from all over the world to work with expert mentors to finish their projects. Six mentors from various disciplines are chosen for this fully funded mentorship program. These mentors will assist participants in defining and realizing their project ideas by sharing their expertise and skills. Every forecast program edition is unique. The mentors have an impact on the nature and content of each edition. Project proposals are being solicited from creative minds from around the world working in various disciplines. Apply for this position if you are a critical thinker with a creative mind.
Anyone working creatively in a field related to any of this year’s mentors should view this mentorship as an opportunity to work with experts. Before applying to this project, applicants should review the mentor’s statements and become acquainted with their work. As they will be working together for several months, the applicant’s ideas, work, and mentor must be understood.
The Forecast international mentorship program is open to international students from all over the world. The forecasting program allows the applicant and mentor to exchange ideas, including criticism, inspiration, and encouragement. Selected candidates will learn from accomplished leaders who are open-minded and experienced. It is a multidisciplinary mentoring program. This program will provide the applicant with an international platform on which to realize their dreams. This mentorship program will also assist selected applicants in transforming their ideas into real projects under the guidance of experts. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to network on a global scale. They will work with various international organizations to help them in the future.
This international training program in Berlin allows artists and creative thinkers from all over the world to work with excellent mentors. These mentors will see their projects through to completion. The Forecast mentorship program in Germany provides a platform for talented and unique minds, as well as expert support and mentorship. The six-month program will include one-on-one mentorships, workshops, and project collaboration, as well as a project budget; those who are invited to present their concept at the Forecast Forum in Berlin will also be provided with travel and lodging. The Federal Government Commissioner for Culture and the Media, Urban Affairs and Spatial Development funds this mentorship scholarship program in Europe, Federal Institute for Building Research, Nuclear Conservation, and many more. The program fosters artist solidarity by providing them with a platform. Applicants may be designers, curators, musicians, or artists of any discipline. The selection procedure is straightforward. There is no discrimination based on race, culture, color, race, or religion in the selection of participants. The only criterion for selection is the quality of the applicant’s proposal. More information on the mentorship and training program is provided below.
You Can Apply: Einstein Fellowship in Germany 2024 (Fully Funded)
Details about the Forecast International Mentorship Program
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: February 26, 2023
This is an amazing opportunity for applicants with creative minds who want to convert their ideas into reality. Before starting the application process for a forecast mentorship program, check the criteria and requirements first.
Eligibility Criteria for the Forecast International Mentorship Program 2023-24
- Applicants from all over the world can apply.
- Applicants of any age can apply. There is no age limit.
- There is no religious or cultural discrimination.
- Applicants must be creative and work in a field related to mentors in related practices.
- The applicant’s work statement/project should be familiar with the mentor’s statement.
- Applicant should be a critical thinker.
The Forecast International Mentorship Program in Germany is a fully funded program for international students of every age. Detailed information about the financial coverage and benefits is provided below. Therefore, read this section carefully without skipping any points.
Benefits of the Forecast International Mentorship Program in Berlin
- Successful applicants will get a chance for a transdisciplinary exchange.
- Opportunity to make professional networks internationally.
- Applications will receive a production budget.
- The successful applicant will get an accommodation cost if selected to present the project.
- The host/funding organization will provide traveling costs if needed.
- Applicants will get a platform to convert their ideas into a project.
- Successful applicants will get a chance to work with international mentors.
- The core concept of the applicant’s project.
- Project proposal in pdf form.
- Participant portfolio.
- Curriculum vitae/CV in a PDF file.
You Can Apply: TU Berlin Summer Scholarship 2023-24 (Study in Germany)
How To Apply For Forecast International Mentorship Program
- The application process for the forecast international mentorship program in Germany is online.
- Applicants must fill in the required answers carefully.
- Provide all the personal information.
- Applicants must write the core concept of their career mission.
- Upload all the required documents with the application.
- Applications must be submitted before the deadline.
Forecast International Mentorship Program Application Deadline:
The application deadline for the Forecast Mentorship Program is February 26, 2023.