Having difficulty preparing for the IELTS? Scholarships Ranking has a solution for you. There are free online IELTS courses available with valuable resources and learning material to assist people in preparing.
Having difficulty preparing for the IELTS? The Opportunities Circle has arrived with a solution. A Free Online IELTS Courses with valuable resources and learning material is available to help people prepare. IELTS is an international English language standardized test for people who are not native English speakers. IELTS is a mandatory requirement for most fully funded scholarships for international students, other programs, including some international internships, and, most importantly, some countries require English language proficiency if people want to work abroad.
Road to IELTS is a limited free online IELTS preparation course and one of the British Council’s most popular online preparation courses, and it will help you prepare for your test in the most effective way possible. This course will provide 10 hours of free study sessions.
You Can Apply: Utrecht Excellence Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded)
Details About Free Online IELTS Courses
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
In the free online IELTS preparation course, you will learn about the following topics:
- Reading, writing, speaking and listening
- IELTS Academic and General Training practice zones have online resource material and e-books to assist you in preparing for the Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking portions.
- Teacher lessons that highlight test dos and don’ts.
- Sample videos with advice from prior test-takers timed practice tests.
IELTS Test Modules
IELTS is a globally recognized English language proficiency test that assesses the linguistics abilities of non-native English speakers. The test is divided in 4 modules:
- Reading: The reading module assesses the ability to understand written English, including different texts and questions. It is divided into three sections, each with a different type of text and set of questions.
- Writing: This module assesses the ability to write in English, including writing tasks such as essay writing, letter writing, and report writing.
- Listening: This module assesses the candidate’s ability to understand spoken English, including different accents and types of speech. It is divided into four sections, each with a different listening task.
- Speaking: This module assesses the candidate’s ability to speak in English, including different speaking tasks such as conversation, discussion, and presentation. The speaking test is conducted in person with a trained IELTS examiner.
Each module is scored separately, and the overall score is an average for each module. The test results are used for many purposes, such as university or college admissions, scholarships, immigration, and professional registration.
You Can Apply: UNDP Internship Program 2023 (Funded)
Are you also interested in enrolling for the free online IELTS Preparation Course? There are no prerequisites; however, you must know the conditions before you register. The Criteria for the IELTS Preparation Course are provided below.
Criteria for the Free Online IELTS Preparation Course:
- People from all countries can apply for free online IELTS preparation course.
- The course is online and anyone who wants to prepare for IELTS can apply for this course.
- You must have access to the internet.
Benefits Of Free Online IELTS Courses
Free courses are excellent opportunities for everyone who wants to learn new skills and work on skill development. Therefore, you must register for the IELTS course online.
Benefits of the IELTS Preparation Course:
- Provides instant feedback to track your progress.
- Free resources to prepare for IELTS academic test.
- Provide recommendations and assistance for enhancing your exam performance.
- Activities based on previous IELTS tests to help you gain confidence.
- Video guides to help you improve.
- Free course for everyone.
You Can Apply: Fully Funded Scholarships in France 2023
How To Apply For Free Online IELTS Courses
- The registration process for the free online IELTS preparation course is online.
- Click on the apply now button below to access IELTS Preparation Course resources.
- Then click on the general or Academic training in the Road to IELTS table.
- Start learning after signing in.