Do you want to go to Germany to study? Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship in Germany for the academic year 2023 is now available on Scholarships Ranking! There is no tuition fee, and each month you will receive 1,200 EUR.
Table of Contents
Do you want to go to Germany to study? Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship in Germany for the academic year 2023 is now available on Scholarships Ranking! The Friedrich Ebert Foundation is a foundation affiliated with the Social Democratic Party of Germany in Germany. It is headquartered in Bonn and Berlin and has offices and projects in over 100 countries. International students from Asia, Latin America, and Africa can apply for the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship in Germany.
The oldest organization in Germany is dedicated to promoting democracy, political education, and assisting students with exceptional intellectual and personality traits. Students from developing countries can apply for fully-funded scholarships to pursue postgraduate/doctoral studies in Germany. European scholarships will help students become proficient in relevant fields and competent through this comprehensive scholarship program.
Since 1971, international students have been able to earn awards and funding through solidarity funding. These awards are prioritized for people targeted on political, racial, or religious grounds. This program is entirely supported by funds from current and former grantees. The program has benefited over 1,000 students. The Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship in Europe is awarded to talented and academically outstanding students from eligible countries to help them advance in their careers. International students can apply for 15 scholarships to pursue doctoral studies in Germany.
PhD scholarships in Germany provide numerous advantages to students. Germany is an appealing destination for students seeking a high-quality education because of its world-class academic programs and diverse culture. Germany’s robust economy offers career opportunities and networking opportunities in fields such as engineering and technology. Students must, however, return to their home countries after finishing their studies in Germany. Furthermore, German universities and institutes provide excellent education. They are well-known for their academic rigor, research facilities, and emphasis on hands-on experience. Furthermore, German universities work with leading industries to provide students with hands-on experience and valuable connections in their fields of interest.
International students from South Asia, Africa, the former Soviet republics, South-Eastern European countries, and Latin America are encouraged to apply. Students’ aptitudes and personalities must demonstrate high potential for academic or professional careers. They must also show a dedication to social and democratic values. As a result, do not pass up this chance to study in Germany by applying for the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship Program. This article contains detailed information about criteria, requirements, and benefits, so be sure to read it all the way through.
You Can Apply: Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2024 | Fully Funded
Details about the Scholarships in Germany
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD, Diploma
- Institution(s): Friedrich Ebert Stiftung
- Study in: Germany
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Many courses are supported, but not pure study abroad programs outside the EU
- Program Period: Maximum funding period corresponds to BAföG regulations
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 40
- Masters: April 30, 2023 for summer semester / October 31, 2023 for winter semester
- Bachelor / Diploma / Magister students as well as students aiming for a state examination: After the 1st semester and later. up to 3 semesters before the end of the standard period of study
- Medical students: After the 4th semester or after the physics until the end of the 6th semester
- PhD students: At any time
Are you applying for study in Germany scholarship? Check the criteria and requirements for the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship 2024/25 to ensure your eligibility.
Eligibility Criteria for the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship
- Applicants must have a good command of German, even if the classes are in English.
- Students from all fields are eligible to apply for the program.
- In addition, they must have been accepted or enrolled in a German or state-recognized higher education institution.
- Applicants must be from the Global South (Asia, Africa, and Latin America), post-Soviet republics, and eastern and south-eastern European (EU) countries.
- Furthermore, they must be motivated to study.
- Candidates are expected to show commitment to the values of social democracy.
- Above-average performance in school and studies
- Personality – we are looking for applicants with the following:
- political thinking
- Thirst for knowledge
- Tolerance and openness
- Team orientation
- Critical ability
- self reflection
You Can Apply: Holland Scholarship 2023 | Ministry of Education
All set to start the application to apply for the scholarship in Germany? Wait! You must check what are the benefits of the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship for international students 2024/25. Opportunities Circle has listed the benefits below.
Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship Benefits
- 1,200 EUR will be given every month to international students.
- There is no tuition fee.
- Furthermore, the foundation will provide health insurance.
- Opportunity to study in Germany for free and explore German culture.
- Comprehensive seminar programme.
- Opportunity to participate in symposia.
You Can Apply: Islamic University Madinah Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded)
- The process for the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship program is online.
- The application must be in the German language.
- While students wait for the response, preparing and gathering the documents together is recommended.
- The selection team member will request further documents if the applicant is shortlisted. After the request, students will have three weeks to submit the documents.
- Two interviews will be conducted if selected, one with a liaison professor and the second with the selection committee.
- The selection committee will make the final scholarship and admission decision.
- The deadline varies according to the program.
- Therefore, check the deadlines before starting the application.