GEMS International Scholarships 2023-2024 are fully funded international student scholarships. This programme provides a fee reduction of tuition fee foe every year.
Table of Contents
Begin your academic journey in the United Kingdom. Excellent news! The GEMS International Scholarships are now available. This post will go into detail regarding this scholarship, its benefits, and the application process.
GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarships 2023-2024 are fully funded international student scholarships. This programme provides a fee reduction of £2,000 each year for four years.
The GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship provides qualifying students with £2,000 per year (£8,000 over four years) towards annual fees.The GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship is available to students from all around the world at the University of Stirling.
If you are eligible for this award, your annual fee payments will be reduced by £2,000 automatically.
Please keep in mind that applicants who require a Tier 4 student visa must still pay the International Tuition Fee Deposit as part of the usual admissions procedure.
You Can Apply: Webster Vienna University Scholarships 2023 In Austria
GEMS International Scholarships Summary
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): University of Stirling
- Study in: UK
- Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Arts and Humanities
- Health Sciences and Sport
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Program Period: 4 years
- Deadline: 30 June 2023 (Admission deadlines)
GEMS International Scholarships Coverage
GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- The scholarship will cover £2,000 per year (£8,000 over four years)
You Can Apply: Thailand Government Scholarships 2023 | Apply Now
Eligibility Criteria for GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarships
To qualify for GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- You must be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible undergraduate programme at the University of Stirling.
- You must be a full-time international student.
- This award is only available to students entering directly into a full-time undergraduate degree programme, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
- You must be a full-time student at any GEMS Education school at the point of application to the University of Stirling.
Please note, this scholarship will not be awarded in combination with any other University of Stirling scholarship.
How to Apply for GEMS International Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for GEMS International Scholarships:
Students will automatically be identified as part as the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award.
(1) All students can apply through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS).
- UCAS institution code is S75. UCAS course codes are found on our course pages.
- The application fee is £20 if you’re applying to just one course, or £25 for multiple courses and for late applications sent after 30 June.
- If you only want to apply to the University of Stirling, then you can apply directly.
(2) Supporting documents that would be helpful include:
- Academic records.
- Supporting statement – Essay on why you want to study this course (further details can be found here )
- Reference – Supporting letter from someone who can comment on your suitability for this course.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of your proficiency.
To apply and know more about GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship, please visit the official website: