The GIST Scholarship in South Korea is a fully-funded scholarship program that will cover all of the selected students’ expenses, making it an ideal opportunity for you!
GIST Scholarship in South Korea 2023-24 are now available to international students from all over the world in South Korea. The GIST Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship program that will cover all of the selected students’ expenses. GIST provides a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to study and work in one of the world’s most technologically advanced countries. The GIST campus is in the heart of South Korea’s “Silicon Valley,” surrounded by high-tech firms, research institutes, and venture capitalists. GIST students have access to cutting-edge facilities and resources, allowing them to pursue their studies in an environment at the cutting-edge of global technology. GIST offers its students a vibrant and supportive community with numerous opportunities for leadership and personal development. If you are looking for a challenging and enriching educational experience, then GIST International Scholarships 2023 in South Korea is the perfect opportunity for you!
The GIST Fully-Funded Scholarship Program 2023 is a collaboration between GIST and the South Korean Ministry of Science and Technology aimed at attracting talented international students and allowing them to study in South Korea. GIST is a leading science and technology university in Korea, as well as one of the top universities in the world. The GIST International Scholarship program provides an excellent opportunity for talented international students to further their education at GIST. The GIST International Scholarships are extremely competitive, and only the best and most deserving candidates will be chosen. GIST Scholarship offers programs in electrical and computer engineering, materials science and engineering, mechanical engineering, earth sciences, and environmental engineering, as well as life sciences, physics, photonics, chemistry, biomedical sciences, nanomaterials and integrated technology.
The Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) is a world-class research university in South Korea. GIST was founded in 1993 and has quickly gained a reputation for cutting-edge research and academic excellence. The university provides a diverse range of undergraduate and graduate programs in engineering, science, and technology. With cutting-edge facilities and a strong commitment to research, GIST is helping to transform South Korea into a global innovation hub. GIST is well-known for its beautiful campus and vibrant student life, in addition to its world-class research. GIST, located in the picturesque city of Gwangju, offers students an ideal environment for both study and living. GIST is poised to become one of the leading research institutions in the world, thanks to its cutting-edge research anding become one of the world’s top universities.
You Can Apply: Ireland Government International Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded)
GIST Scholarship in South Korea2023-24 Short Summary:
- Scholarship Host Country: South Korea
- University: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology
- Course Level: MS., PhD, integrated MS, & PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 15th April 2023
Financial Benefits of the GIST Scholarship in South Korea 2023-24
- Tuition fee waiver, 3,415,000 won per semester.
- M.S. students: 140,000 won per month
- PhD students: 295,000 won per month
- Health Insurance
- Flight reimbursement
- Research assistantship will be provided to those students who participate in research projects.
You Can Apply: Turkey Government Scholarships 2023 (Fully Funded)
List of Available Programs
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Life Science
- Department of Physics and Photon Science
- Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence Graduate School
- Department of Chemistry
- School of Integrated Technology
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Earth Sciences and Environmental Engineering
Eligibility Criteria of the GIST International Scholarship Program 2023-24
- All international students are eligible to apply for the GIST Scholarship 2023-24.
- Applicants applying for the Masters program must hold a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree.
- Applicants applying for the Ph.D. program must hold a master’s or equivalent degree.
- Statement on Application Documents Submission (Form1)
- Official transcripts & certificates.
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- English proficiency test
- Candidate Passport Copy
The application deadline to apply for the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship 2023-24 in Korea for international students is 15th April 2023.
You Can Apply: Concordia University Presidential Scholarships 2023 in Canada
What are the steps to apply for the GIST Scholarship in South Korea 2023-24?
- Scholarship applications for the GIST South Korea program must be submitted online.
- GIST online applications need to be filled out carefully by all candidates to be successful.
- Applicants must attach copies of all required documents.
- You will receive notification once your application has been evaluated and confirmed by the International Admissions Coordinator.
- Following notification, you must further complete the enrollment process by submitting the required documents in hard copies and by paying the Matriculation Fee. (Please note that students with financial difficulties can waive the matriculation fee).