The GSK Korean Government Scholarship Program accepts applications from students from any country. Tuition, monthly stipend, room, airfare tickets, visa, and books are all covered by the scholarship.
Table of Contents
You can apply for the Fully Funded GKS Korean Government Scholarship 2023 Without IELTS, as mentioned previously in our article about the List of Scholarships in 2023 (Without IELTS). The Global Korea Scholarship Program does not require the GRE/IELTS/TOEFL. GKS Scholarship applications for Masters and PhD Degree Programs are now open. The Program will start in September 2023. So, without further ado, begin applying now. It is now clear that IELTS are no longer required for GKS 2023.
The Korean Government Scholarship Program accepts applications from students from any country. The Scholarship pays for your tuition, monthly stipend, room, airfare tickets, visa, books, and any other costs associated with the Scholarship. Many of your friends will be there. Because the Global Korea Scholarship attracts students from all backgrounds. South Korea has a lot to offer. Master’s and PhD programs at top Korean universities are available. The Fully Funded GKS Korean Government Scholarship 2023 Without IELTS is described in detail below.
You Can Apply: GIST Scholarship in South Korea 2023-24 (Fully Funded)
Details About Fully Funded GKS Korean Government Scholarship 2023
- Host Country: South Korea
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
- Number of Scholarships: 1300
- Deadline: Different for each country
So, the GKS Korean government will award 1,278 Scholarships for Masters, and PhD students in 2023 to more than 145 countries.
What is GKS Fully Funded scholarship 2023?
In short, the GKS stands for Global Korea Scholarship formally known as Korean Government Scholarship.
It is a Fully Funded Scholarship Program by the Korean government and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Korea makes this one of the Largest Scholarship programs in the world.
This Call is for Masters, and PhD Programs. The Call for Undergraduates will be in September 2023.
You Can Apply: Canadian Government Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023 (Apply Now)
Financial Coverage For GKS Korean Government Scholarship
The GKS Scholarship 2023 is a Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunity for all International students. It Covers:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Monthly Allowance (KRW 1,000,000 – KRW 1,500,000)
- Resettlement Allowance (KRW 200,000)
- Medical Insurance (KRW 20,000)
- Research Support (KRW 210,000 – 240,000)
- Round Airfare Tickets
- Language Courses
- Award for Excellent Korean Language Proficiency
- Printing Costs (Dissertation) (KRW 500,000 – 800,000)
- Completion Grant
These universities offer various programs in various fields, including engineering, science, technology, business, Arts, and much more.
Applicants must choose their majors (fields of study) that are only listed in the “University Information” file.
- Master’s Degree: 3 years
- Doctoral Degree: 4 years
- Research Program: 6 Months.
Eligibility Criteria for the GKS Scholarship 2023
- Applicants can apply from all around the world. The Scholarship is open.
- Applicants must be physically fit and in good health.
- Applicant should Maintain a minimum CGPA requirement: 2.64/4.0, 2.80/4.3, 2.91/4.5, or 3.23/5.0.
- In percentage: 80% or higher on a 100-point scale, or be in the top 20% of their class.
- All applicants and their parents must not hold Korean citizenship.
- Must be under 40 years of age as of September 1, 2023 (born after September 1, 1983). (For Masters, Ph.D.)
- Applicants should have completed and hold a bachelor’s Degree program or be expected to hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Students in the final year and waiting for results can also apply. (In this case, you have to submit a certificate of expected graduation at the time of applying.
Deadline for GKS South Korea Scholarship 2023
The Deadline is set by each country and it is different.
How to Apply for the Fully Funded GKS Korean Government Scholarship 2023?
The application process for the Korean Government Scholarship Program is also different for each country.
The process is set by each country and it is best to Visit the Official website where they have mentioned all the details about the Scholarship Application.
Please Visit the Official website that is given below and read the details as well as see the attachments.