The University of Glasgow invites international students to apply for its Glasgow International Leadership Scholarships, which provide £10,000 toward tuition.
International students are encouraged to apply for the University of Glasgow International Leadership Scholarships in the United Kingdom. International and EU (non-UK) young leaders who are academically exceptional and high achievers are eligible for the University of Glasgow scholarship. The University of Glasgow Scholarship 2023 in the United Kingdom is a fantastic opportunity for young people who are highly motivated and enthusiastic about their chosen field of study.
The University of Glasgow is offering 70 international scholarships to students planning to begin a postgraduate taught Master’s program in any discipline. The Leadership Scholarships in the United Kingdom will pay £10,000 toward tuition.
The International Leadership Scholarship at the University of Glasgow is an excellent opportunity for you. To be eligible for the scholarships, you must be accepted into an eligible course at the University of Glasgow. There is no need for a separate scholarship application form. You can also apply for the 2023 British Council GREAT Scholarships.
You Can Apply: University of Birmingham Scholarship in United Kingdom 2022
Glasgow International Leadership Scholarships 2023 at the University of Glasgow Details
- Scholarship Host Country: United Kingdom UK.
- Course Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
- Host University: University of Glasgow, UK
- Number of Scholarships: 70 Scholarships
- Eligibility: International Students (non-UK)
- Deadline: Varies
List of Eligible Countries
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- The British Virgin Islands
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Congo Democratic Republic of
- Costa Rica
- Cote d’Ivoire
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Falkland Islands
- Guinea Bissau
- Hong Kong
- Marshall Islands
- Korea North
- Korea South
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- St Kitts and Nevis
- St Lucia
- St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United States of America
- Vatican City
You Can Apply: Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2023 in the UK
List of Available Courses
Advanced Functional Materials
Advanced Nursing Science
Advanced Practice in Health Care
Art History: Dress & Textile Histories
Asset Pricing & Investment
Biotechnology & Management
Cancer Research & Precision Oncology
Civil Engineering & Management
Classics & Ancient History
Clinical Neuropsychology Knowledge & Practice
Computer Systems Engineering
You can find a complete list of eligible programmes on the official website
Benefits of Glasgow International Leadership Scholarships 2023 at the University of Glasgow
- All successful students would receive £10,000 towards the tuition fee.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Glasgow Scholarship 2023:
- All international candidates from the above-mentioned countries are eligible.
- You must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates are expected to have good academic records.
- You must have received an acceptance offer from the University of Glasgow.
How to Apply for the Glasgow International Leadership Scholarships 2023 in the UK?
- There is no need for a formal scholarship application.
- If you have an offer letter you will be automatically considered for the scholarship based on academic merit.