Global Excellence Scholarships 2023 are now being accepted at the University of Dublin in Ireland. The initiative aims to provide assistance to exceptional and highly motivated international students
Global Excellence Postgraduate International Scholarships 2023 are now being accepted at the University of Dublin in Ireland. International students from all over the world are encouraged to apply for admission and scholarships for the academic year 2023. The University of Dublin offers Postgraduate degree programs in almost all academic fields that are eligible for international scholarships. The initiative’s goal is to help exceptional and highly motivated international students pursue a postgraduate degree at Trinity College Dublin.
Trinity College Dublin, Ireland’s oldest university, was founded in 1592 and offers undergraduate, postgraduate, short courses, and online education. The faculty has been recognized internationally as a leader in many disciplines and has made significant contributions to global society. The University College Dublin (UCD) is one of Europe’s most highly regarded institutions of higher education.
You Can Apply: TU Berlin Summer Scholarship 2023-24 (Study in Germany)
Short Summary of Global Excellence Scholarships 2023 in Ireland
- Scholarship Host Country: Ireland
- University: Trinity College Dublin
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught
- Scholarship Value: Up to 5000 euro
- Access Mode: Online
- Who is eligible?: International students
What are the Benefits of Global Excellence Scholarships 2023 in Ireland:
A scholarship worth up to 5000 euros will be provided by the University of Dublin to reduce the tuition fees for a full-time postgraduate program for the first year of study only.
Eligibility Requirements of the University of Dublin Global Excellence Scholarship 2023
- Scholarship applications are accepted by students from around the world, so students with different backgrounds can apply to this scholarship program.
- The student must pass the English Language Proficiency Test for admission to the university.
- If you are applying for admission to the University of Dublin for a Master’s degree or Ph.D., you must submit your documents by the deadline for admission.
- Applicants must provide a record of previous academic achievement. An applicant must submit a copy of their bachelor’s degree to the institute to receive admission to the master’s program.
- A candidate’s academic record and ability to contribute to the Trinity community must be taken into consideration in the selection process.
Required Documents for the University of Dublin Global Excellence Scholarship 2023
- Students must submit the following documents:
- Updated resume/CV
- Trinity Offer Letter
- A scanned copy of passport and Scanned copies of academic transcripts.
- 200-word statement in either Microsoft Word or PDF file format.
You Can Apply: University of Birmingham Scholarship in United Kingdom 2022
The application deadline to apply for the Global Excellence Scholarships 2023 in Ireland for 1st Batch is 1st March 2023 2nd Batch 1st May 2023 and 3rd Batch 1st July 2023.
How To Apply for University of Dublin Global Excellence Scholarships 2023
- Please send your application by email to your regional office.
- If you do not know who your Regional Officer is, please select your country of residence on this page and check the details for your Regional Officer.
- Please use the subject line: your name + Trinity application ID + Global Excellence Postgraduate Scholarship
- Make sure that all documents include your name and Trinity Application ID):
- After submitting the scholarship request, you will receive an acknowledgment of receipt.