Graduate Research Scholarships are open to international students to pursue graduate degree program with a $31,200 annual living allowance, a full tuition fee offset, a relocation grant, and health insurance.
Table of Contents
Do you want to study abroad but are unable to do so due to financial constraints? If this is the case, you are eligible to apply for the fully funded Graduate Research Scholarships 2023 at the University of Melbourne in Australia. Around 600 scholarships are available for Masters and doctoral research studies at the University of Melbourne in Australia.
Graduate Research Scholarships 2023 at the University of Melbourne do not require a separate scholarship application. The MRS scholarships in Australia include a $31,200 annual living allowance, a full tuition fee offset, a relocation grant, and health insurance for international students. Membership with a single payment, as well as numerous other advantages.
You can Apply: CMU Australia Scholarships for International Students In Australia
Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships 2023 Details
- Scholarship Host Country: Australia
- Course Level: Masters and PhD Degree
- Institution(s): The University of Melbourne
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: Domestic & International Students
- Deadline: 31 October (Annual)
Offered Courses List
- Faculty of Veterinary and Agricultural Sciences.
- Melbourne Business School.
- Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Melbourne Conservatorium of Music.
- Melbourne Graduate School of Education.
- Melbourne Dental School.
- Melbourne Law School.
- Melbourne School of Design.
- Melbourne Medical School.
- Melbourne School of Engineering.
- Melbourne School of Population and Global Health.
- Melbourne School of Health Sciences.
- Melbourne School of Psychological Sciences.
- Online Graduate Courses.
- Office for Environmental Programs.
- School of Biomedical Sciences.
- The Faculty of Science.
- School of Melbourne Custom Programs.
- Victorian College of the Arts.
You Can Apply: Queensland University Law Scholarships 2022 In Australia And What You Need To Know
Benefits of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships
- The full tuition fee will be provided
- A Stipend for living costs will be provided.
- Relocation allowance.
- Health insurance for international students.
Eligibility Criteria for Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships
- A candidate must meet the University of Melbourne admission eligibility.
- A candidate must have applied for a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne, or A candidate should be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
You Can Apply: Australia Awards Scholarships 2022-2023 in Australia (Fully Funded)
The application deadline to apply for the University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarship is October 31st, 2023.
How to Apply for Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships 2023?
- If you are a new student and have applied for a graduate research course before the deadline, you will be automatically considered for the Graduate Research Scholarships.
- If you have received a graduate research course offer letter you must submit an online application form to be reconsidered for a scholarship.
- If you are currently enrolled in a graduate research program, you need to submit an online application to be reconsidered for a scholarship.