The Macquarie University Scholarship 2023-2024 is a grant for international students. Macquarie University’s Vice-International Chancellor’s Scholarship awards an average of AUD $10,000.
Table of Contents
Continue your studies Australia. Excellent news! The Macquarie University Scholarship 2023-2024 is currently available. This article will go into detail about this scholarship program, its benefits, and the application process.
The Macquarie University Scholarship 2023-2024 is a grant for international students. This scholarship is available for undergraduate and graduate studies. Macquarie University’s Vice-International Chancellor’s Scholarship awards an average of AUD $10,000.
The Macquarie University Vice-International Chancellor’s Scholarship is given to international students who have demonstrated academic excellence. It covers a portion of the tuition fees for outstanding students pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Macquarie University.
You Can Apply: USA Scholarships 2023-2024 (For International Students)
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): Macquarie University
- Study in: Australia
- Courses Offered: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs offered at the University
- Program Period: One academic year
- Deadline: Click here to check the deadlines
Macquarie University Scholarship 2023-2024 Coverage
Macquarie University Scholarship will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- This scholarship provides up to AUD $10,000 applied towards your tuition fee.
You Can Apply: Dalarna University Scholarship 2023-2024 In Swden (Application Process)
Eligibility Criteria for Macquarie University Scholarship
To qualify for Macquarie University Scholarship, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries except Australia and New Zealand
- Meet the Academic and English requirements for a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree.
- Achieve a minimum WAM equivalent of 65 for Postgraduate applications; or a minimum ATAR equivalent of 85 for Undergraduate applications.
- Be accepted into a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree commencing in 2022 or 2023.
- Enroll and begin your course as per your Letter of Offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Maintain your enrolment throughout your course in a full‐time study load which is 8 standard units per academic year.
- Meet the University’s Academic progression policy.
- This scholarship is for on-campus study only.
- Students who have received any other Macquarie University scholarship will not be eligible for this scholarship.
- You are not eligible if you have applied or are currently enrolled at Macquarie University International College.
- You are not eligible if you are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- If you withdraw from your program before completion, you may be required to repay any scholarship previously awarded to you during your study period at Macquarie University based on the outcome as decided by the scholarships and grants committee.
How to Apply for Macquarie University Scholarship 2023-2024?
To apply for Melbourne Macquarie University International Scholarship, please follow the following instructions:
- Applicants must complete an online course application form. Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online scholarship application form.
- Applicants must complete an online scholarship application form and type “VCIS” in the Scholarship Name field.
You Can Apply: Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarships 2023 (Fully Funded)
To know more about Macquarie University International Scholarship, please visit official website: