A golden opportunity for you to travel to the USA. Apply for the Halcyon Flagship Residential Fellowship 2022 if you want to start something new. Apply for residential fellowships in the USA.
Table of Contents
Apply for the Halcyon Flagship Residential Fellowship 2023 if you want to start something new. Applications for residential fellowships in the United States are being accepted until April 9th. The programme focuses on finding solutions to contemporary problems. The ventures that apply should focus on national or international problems that require solutions or a new and effective solution. Halcyon will assist you in transforming your ideas into viable ventures for social and environmental causes. The host organisation will provide various incentives to shortlisted fellows.
You Can Apply: Hardin Simmons University Scholarship in The USA
Stages of HFR Fellowship
There will be a 5 months residency phase. In this phase, the fellows will live in Halcyon Headquarters, Washington DC. They will have an approach to expert advisors. For 5 months, fellows will participate in family breakfast, pitch, skills series, sessions, office hours etc.
This will be a post-residency phase of 13 months. In this phase, fellows will still have access to a free workspace at Halcyon. Some additions will provide a sustainable network and funding to the ventures.
Here are more Details about the Halcyon Flagship Residential Fellowship
- Country: USA
- Financial coverage: Paid
- Deadline: April 29, 2023
You Can Apply: Top Scholarships In The USA for International Students
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria to be considered for the Halcyon Flagship residential Fellowship:
- Applicants can be from any country.
- Applicants must be current residents of the U.S or be able to get a visa for the residency phase (11 September 2022 to 14 January 2023).
- The project must be in its early stage.
- Projects that focus on environmental causes along with business success will be preferred.
- Applicants must be the CEO of the venture and possess decision-making power.
- They must commit to full-time work for the venture during the time of residency (11 September 2022 – 14 January 2023).
- Fellows who are willing to postpone their undergraduate or graduate course work for the residency should apply.
- English fluency is compulsory.
- The minimum age for this fellowship is 21 years.
- You can apply either individually or with a co-founder who meets the criteria mentioned above.
- Applicants must contribute to the development of the Halcyon community.
- Project must be the applicant’s original idea.
- The venture must be earning less than $500,000 annually.
- Must not be under the direction of an existing organization.
- Ventures must be appropriately planned to be generating revenue from selling products or services.
- The venture should not be a 501© (3) non-profit venture.
- The aim of the venture should be to create social or environmental development.
You Can Apply: University of Dayton Merit Scholarship in USA
The fellows of Halcyon Flagship Residential Fellowship will receive the following benefits:
- Fellows will receive a $10,000 stipend.
- The host will provide a free residence in Washington DC during the fellowship.
- Fellows will be able to build a network of social enterprises.
- Leadership coaching opportunity.
- 1 year of legal support from the host organization.
- Fellows will have their individual mentors.
- Training sessions will be conducted for the enhancement and development of skills.
- This fellowship provides a chance for you to bag investors.
- You will be in touch with professional advisors.
How To Apply For Halcyon Flagship Residential Fellowship
- The application process for the fellowship is online.
- The deadline to apply for the international fellowship program is April 29, 2023
Selection process and criteria:
- The project can focus on any sector.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their aim to cast an impact through the product or service.
- The host will examine the scalability of spreading their impact.
- The proposed project should be focused on solving a real problem.
- The effectiveness of the solution will play a vital role.
- Applicants must make their project innovative enough to sell a product or service.
- The application will be examined thoroughly, as it is the first impression of their project.
- Explain how the proposed problem is different from the current solutions or why it should be considered if there is not a solution already.