The Harvard Arab Alumni Association Scholarships invites applications from Arab students who are interested to undertake their studies at Harvard University USA to promote its goal of raising the amount of Arab students at Harvard
The Harvard Arab Alumni Association Scholarships are open to Arab students who want to study at Harvard University in the United States. To promote its goal of increasing the number of Arab students at Harvard, the Harvard Arab Alumni Association (HAAA) established the HAAA Scholarship Fund in 2010, the first of its kind at Harvard.
Today, the Arab world accounts for a very small proportion of Harvard’s student body—in 2013, only 118 students from Arab countries studied at Harvard across all of its colleges and degree programs, accounting for less than 2% of Harvard’s 4,000 global learners. The goal is to raise $10 million to assist economically disadvantaged Arab students admitted to any of Harvard Schools.
You Can Apply: KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 In South Korea
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Harvard University
- Study in: USA
- Program Period: According to the program (Full Time degree program).
- Deadline: Admission Deadline
Harvard Arab Alumni Association Scholarships Coverage
The HAAA Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship that can be availed by the Arab countries given in eligible countries list.
You Can Apply: MEXT Japan Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded) Application Process
Eligibility Criteria for HAAA Scholarship
The HAAA Scholarship recipients will be selected exclusively by the Harvard Committee on General Scholarship based on the following criteria established by the Harvard Arab Alumni Association:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: The student must be a resident or national of an Arab country Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Sudan, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Yemen, Somalia, Djibouti, Mauritania, Comoros.
- The student must have been accepted by Harvard University to a full-time degree program at any of Harvard University’s schools (e.g., College, Law School, Business School, Kennedy School)
- The student must demonstrate a financial need, as determined by Harvard University’s general scholarship criteria
- Preference will be given to students that have obtained a prior degree (e.g., high school or college) from an educational institution in an Arab country
How to Apply for The Harvard Arab Alumni Association Scholarships?
Please visit official website link given at the end. Here are some necessary steps to avail The HAAA Scholarship:
- Apply to any school of Harvard University and only AFTER being accepted to Harvard step two will follow
- The financial officer of your school submits your application to the Harvard Committee on General Scholarships who then decides who receives the award. You need not apply to the HAAA.
You can Apply: Smithsonian Asian Pacific American Center Internships 2023
To know more about The HAAA Scholarship, please visit official website: