Hong Kong Baptist University Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students that includes full tuition and a HK$100,000 (US$12,800) allowance.
Continue your education in Hong Kong. Excellent news! The Hong Kong Baptist University Scholarship Program is currently accepting applications. In this article, we will go over the Hong Kong Baptist University International Postgraduate Scholarship Program, its benefits, and the application process in detail.
Hong Kong Baptist University Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded international student scholarship. This scholarship is available for master’s degree studies. Hong Kong Baptist University International Postgraduate Scholarship covers full tuition and a stipend of HK$100,000 (US$12,800).
The new International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) is now available for international students wishing to pursue a master’s degree in Hong Kong.
The HKBU School of Business now offers the new International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) scheme. Students from all over the world are eligible for the studentships.
The International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) scheme at the HKBU School of Business is a global initiative that brings together highly talented and intellectually motivated students from around the world to one of our selected taught postgraduate programs. Despite their diverse backgrounds, these young achievers have all demonstrated leadership potential and a shared desire to make a difference in the world.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU)
- Study in: Hong Kong
- Deadline: February to April 2023 (different deadlines applicable to different programmes, please check the respective programme page for up-to-date information on the application deadline.)
- Courses Offered:
- Master of Accountancy.
- MSc in Applied Accounting and Finance.
- MSc in Applied Economics.
- MSc in Business Management.
- MSc in Corporate Governance and Compliance
Hong Kong Baptist University Scholarships provide the recipient with:
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Allowance (HK$100,000 = ~US$12,800)
Eligibility Criteria for Hong Kong Baptist University Scholarship
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- A bachelors’ degree from a recognized tertiary institution
- Proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL
- Shortlisted candidates may be invited for an online interview
You will stand as a strong candidate if you are:
- An outstanding applicant for one of our 5 full-time postgraduate programs from countries/ regions outside mainland China and Hong Kong
- A future leader who is determined to make a positive impact on the business community and the wider world
- Committed to taking part in HKBU’s internationalization projects and activities during the study period
How to Apply for Hong Kong Baptist University Scholarship?
Please follow below important steps to avail this scholarship:
- Submit your application online to one of the 5 masters programs listed above. Competition increases as the year progress, so we recommend starting your application early.
- No individual application for the IPS is required.
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of HK$450.
To know more about Hong Kong Baptist University Scholarships, please visit official website: