The Horatio Alger Scholarship 2023-2024 is a full-fledged scholarship available to American students. This scholarship is worth $25,000.00. It is given to 106 candidates who want to attend college in the United States.
Continue your studies in the United States. Excellent news! The Horatio Alger Scholarship is currently available. This article will go into detail about this scholarship, its benefits, and the application process.
The Horatio Alger Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded undergraduate scholarship for students in the United States. This scholarship is worth $25,000.00. It is given to 106 candidates who want to attend college in the United States.
The Horatio Alger National Scholarship Program, as one of the nation’s largest college financial aid programs, is one of the major scholarship programs nationally that specifically assists high school students who have faced and overcome great obstacles in their young lives. The scholarships are funded by Horatio Alger Members who, like the Scholars, have overcome them to become successful business and civic leaders.
The National Scholarship is available to students from all fifty states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico who are eligible. National Scholars receive an all-expenses-paid trip to Washington, D.C., during their senior year to attend the National Scholars Conference. To receive the award, recipients must attend the National Scholars Conference.
The application period for the Horatio Alger Scholarship will begin on August 1 and end on October 25. The Horatio Alger Scholarship application is a common application, which means you only need to apply once and you will be considered for all of the Association’s scholarship programs. To be considered, your application and all required materials must be submitted online by 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on October 25.
You Can Apply: Erasmus University MBA Scholarship 2023 | Netherlands
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): American Colleges
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: March 15, 2023
Horatio Alger Scholarships provides the recipient with:
- Grant $25,000 to 106 students for four years of undergraduate studies at any college of USA.
Eligibility Criteria for Horatio Alger Scholarship
To qualify for Horatio Alger Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Be enrolled full time as a high school senior in the United States; be progressing normally toward graduation in spring/summer of 2020 with plans to enter a college in the United States no later than the fall following graduation.
- Exhibit a strong commitment to pursue and complete a bachelor’s degree at an accredited non-profit public or private institution in the United States (students may start their studies at a two-year institution and then transfer to a four-year institution).
- Demonstrate critical financial need ($55,000 or lower adjusted gross family income is required).
- Be involved in co-curricular and community service activities.
- Display integrity and perseverance in overcoming adversity
- Maintain a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.0.
- Be a United States citizen
How to Apply for Horatio Alger Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Horatio Alger Scholarships:
You Can Apply: Fully Funded UK Scholarships | Study in UK
- Apply online on official website.
To know more about Horatio Alger Scholarship, please visit official website: