The ICFO Fellowship 2023-2024 is a fully funded international student scholarship that pays for the full tuition, a monthly stipend, and travel expenses.
Table of Contents
Begin your academic adventure in Spain. Excellent news! The ICFO Fellowship 2023-2024 is currently available. This article will go into detail about this fellowship, its benefits, and the application process.
The ICFO Fellowship 2023-2024 is a fully funded international student scholarship. This fellowship is available for undergraduate, master’s, doctoral, and postdoctoral students. This fellowship pays for the full tuition, a monthly stipend, and travel expenses.
ICFO-The Institute of Photonic Sciences provides students with the opportunity to complete Final Degree Projects / Masters’ Theses or participate in a research stay, thereby enhancing their education and research training.
The program, which was launched in response to the Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness of Spain’s “Severo Ochoa Centres of Excellence” accreditation, aims to promote excellence in scientific research in Spain by awarding a limited number of fellowships to outstanding students from top universities around the world.
The program aims to provide outstanding students with early exposure to frontier science and research, as well as early support for them to experience firsthand the excitement and challenges posed by research projects within the variety of research topics active at ICFO.
You can Apply: The Leo Baeck Fellowship Program 2023-2024 | Germany
ICFO Fellowship 2023-2024 Description
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD, Postdoctoral
- Institution(s): ICFO – The Institute of Photonic Sciences
- Study in: Spain
- Deadline: Check deadline here
- Biophysics & Biomedical Optics
- Optical Sensing, Optoelectronics & Photovoltaics
- Nonlinear Optics, Ultrafast Optics& Atto-Physics
- Nanophotonics, Optomechanics & Nanomechanics
- Experimental Quantum Optics & Quantum Information
- Theoretical Nanophotonics, Quantum Optics & Quantum Information
ICFO Fellowship 2023-2024 Coverage
ICFO Fellowship provide the recipients with below benefits:
For Undergraduate and Masters.
- For students living in Catalunya, the fellowship include a stipend of 300 euros monthly gross.
- For students that do not live in Catalunya, the fellowship include a stipend of 600 euros monthly gross, for full-time dedication.
- Eligible travel expenses are also covered.
For PhD and Postdoctoral, click here for details.
Eligibility Criteria for ICFO Fellowship
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for ICFO Fellowship:
- Required Languages: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World countries
- Candidates must be enrolled/registered to an undergraduate or master’s program during the period of the internship at ICFO. Eligible areas include, but are not limited to, Physics, Engineering, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
- Selection of Fellows is based on merit and potential, measured in terms of academic records and personal achievements. Proactive attitudes, participation in community activities, and capacity for team-work are also taken into account.
- ICFO is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates are selected exclusively on merit and potential on the basis of submitted application material. No restrictions related to disabilities, citizenship or gender apply to ICFO positions. ICFO abides by the principles of openness, efficiency, transparency, supportiveness, and international comparability as stated in the European Charter for Researchers and the European Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers.
How to Apply for ICFO Fellowship 2023-2024?
Please follow the following application instructions to win ICFO Fellowship:
The button ‘Apply To This Opening’ takes you to the online application form, gathering your personal data for identification purposes. Once submitted, you will receive a link by e-mail, which you must follow in order to continue the application process.
In this second step of the process you will be asked to provide further details and the necessary application material, as well as to indicate potential referees. All enclosed documentation must be in PDF format or plain text.
- Submit your candidature:
Once the application form is complete and the relevant material has been uploaded, submit your candidature by clicking on the ‘apply’ button. Candidates will receive an automatic reply acknowledging submission including a reference number for further enquiries or updates (within deadline).
To know more about ICFO Fellowship, please visit official website: