The Monash University International Undergraduate Pharmacy Scholarship 2023 is now accepting applications. The scholarship will cover up to $100,000 in total financial assistance.
Table of Contents
The Monash University International Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 is now accepting applications. All national and international students interested in pursuing an undergraduate degree in pharmacy are eligible for the scholarship in Australia. Monash University scholarships for international students 2023 are merit-based, so students with strong academic records are encouraged to apply if they wish to study pharmacy.
The Monash University undergraduate scholarships for international students aim to support and promote pharmacy education among students from developing countries who cannot afford to study in Australia. This international scholarship selects four applicants each year based on their outstanding academic performance to study their undergraduate degree in Australia for free. International students with strong academic credentials are encouraged to apply for this fantastic opportunity. This international opportunity to study in Australia will open the gate to your success.
The International undergraduate scholarship in Australia will provide financial assistance to students. Instead of working part-time, Monash undergraduate scholarships will allow students to participate in extracurricular activities, complete an internship, and focus on a research project. This Monash undergraduate scholarship will help students gain technical skills in the medical field that will be useful in the future. The undergraduate scholarship in Australia will help you improve your skills and network. The international scholarship will be given to the top students who want to study pharmacy in Australia.
Monash University, established in 1958, is Australia’s second oldest university. It has been designated as a public research university. Monash University is well-known around the world for its teaching methods and quality. Monash University provides a wide range of courses as well as the best academic facilities. Students will benefit from a fantastic educational environment and experience while being supervised by world-class professors. Every year, Monash University welcomes a large number of international students. The university provides various funds to international students so that they can study in Australia without financial stress. So, if you want to study pharmacy at an international university, start planning and applying now!
You Can Apply: Humber International Entrance Scholarships 2023 In Canada
Details about the Monash University International Undergraduate Scholarship
Financial coverage: Partially Funded
You must apply for this Monash University Scholarship in Australia. Before starting the application process, check the criteria provided below.
Eligibility Criteria for the International Undergraduate Scholarship
- Applicants must be international students.
- They must have completed their higher education equivalent to Australian high school studies.
- Citizens of Australia and New Zealand are ineligible for this program.
- Furthermore, international students must have an English proficiency certificate (IELTS or TOEFL).
- Applicants must currently be pursuing an undergraduate degree in pharmacy at any Monash campus in Australia.
- Applicants must have an overseas qualification at the time of application.
- An overseas applicant with an Australian qualification who has not applied for a course through VTAC is eligible for the scholarship.
- Students will be selected based on their academic records. The highest-achieving students will be awarded the scholarship.
Interested in this international pharmacy scholarship in Australia? Then apply for the Monash University Undergraduate Pharmacy Scholarship. Check the benefits and financial coverage provided under this Australian scholarship.
Benefits of the Monash University International Undergraduate Scholarship
- The scholarship will provide financial coverage for up to $100,000 in total.
- A 50% tuition fee will be paid per year until the minimum credit points for the degree. This scholarship will be awarded to two of the highest-achieving standards.
- 25% tuition fee will be paid per year until the minimum credit points of the degree are completed. This scholarship will be awarded to the second two highest achieving students.
- To retain this scholarship, students must maintain a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70 each semester.
- A chance to enhance your skills and focus on your research.
- Opportunity to study in Australia.
Required Documents for Monash University Scholarship
- Copy of academic documents (specified in the course entry)
- Copy of applicant’s passport
- English proficiency certificate
You Can Apply: Holland Scholarship 2023 | Ministry of Education
How To Apply International Undergraduate Scholarship
- No separate application is required for the International Pharmacy scholarship.
- Applicants must apply for the undergraduate program on a regular admission basis at Monash. All the applications will be assessed, and eligible ones will be considered for the scholarship.
- Once a student is awarded the scholarship, it can not be postponed or suspended.