You’ve probably heard of Interpol. Want to have some fun while working with international police and getting paid? Applications for Interpol Internships in France in 2023 are now open.
Table of Contents
You’ve probably heard of Interpol. Want to have some fun while working with international police and getting paid? Applications for Interpol Internships in France in 2023 are now open. Interpol is a global police organization that promotes international police cooperation and crime control. It is the largest international police organization in the world. Interpol’s Internship Program is open to all 195 member countries.
Interns will be paid a monthly allowance of 550 euros during the Internship program. The duration of the internship ranges from six to eleven months. The majority of Interpol Interns work out of the Lyon headquarters in France. Applicants with any academic background are welcome to apply. The Interpol Internship Program has no application fee and no IELTS requirement. Are you finished with your studies or not? Want o Travel to France? More details are given below.
You Can Apply: Qatar Universities Without IELTS in 2023 (Explained)
Details About Interpol Internships 2023
- Country: France
- Internship Location: Interpol HQ, France
- Duration: Six to 11 Months
- Financial Coverage: Funded
Why Interpol Internship Programme?
Finishing your studies and want some international experience? Interpol Internship is a great opportunity to understand how international police cooperation works and how Interpol works in more than 195 member countries.
- Duty Station: France and other duty stations outside France.
- Duration: It varies from a minimum of six to a maximum of 11 months.
- Remuneration: Interns receive a monthly allowance of 550 euros (Lyon)
You Can Apply: KPMG Global Internship 2023 in USA (Fully Funded)
Interpol Internships in France will provide you with the necessary documents to get the Visa.
Eligibility Criteria for Interpol Internships
To do an internship at INTERPOL, you must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants can apply from more than 195 countries.
- You must be a national of an Interpol member’s country.
- Be enrolled in, or have graduated from, a post-secondary accredited academic institution within the past year on the date of submission of their application
- Have attained the legal age of majority in their country of nationality
- Be fluent in English.
You Can Apply: How to Apply for US H1B Work Visa in 2023 (Explained)
How to Apply for theInterpol Internships in France Programme?
Only submitted applications will be taken into notice. Candidates should apply through the online platform. Apply for Interpol Internships with the following documents:
- Cover Letter
- Your motivation to join the INTERPOL internship program
- Your interest in and your assets for the specific internship you are applying for
- Your expectations for this internship.
- Checkout Interpols Most Wanted