Do you wish to begin your academic career in Ireland? If so, the Ireland Government Scholarship 2023 is now available to bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral students.
Do you wish to begin your academic career in Ireland? If so, the Ireland Government Scholarship 2023 is now available to bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral students. The initiative will award 60 scholarships to students who have been accepted by an Irish higher education institution to study for one year at the Bachelor, Masters, or Ph.D. levels. Students from non-EU/EEA countries from all academic fields and disciplines are encouraged to apply for the Government of Ireland-International Education Scholarship 2023.
The Higher Education Authority (HEA) in Ireland manages the fully funded International Scholarship 2023, with the support of the Departments of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation, and Science. Every year, the Irish government offers a variety of International Scholarship programs to students who want to study at Ireland’s top universities. The international scholarship in Europe is intended for exceptional academic performers with a track record of success in previous educational settings. Non-EU/EEA students are strongly encouraged to apply to this prestigious international scholarship program.
The Ireland Government Scholarships 2023 for international students provides students with a unique opportunity to show leadership qualities, enabling them to create something positive for the global community. It is a highly competitive scholarship that can be used as a springboard to a professional career. Scholarships like this one provide students with a progressive and innovative curriculum that prepares them for the highest levels of professional success. These scholarships will be branded as prestigious awards, reflecting Ireland’s growing reputation as an international education hub. The scholarship recipients will help Ireland attract more international students.
You Can Apply: York University Scholarships 2023 (Study in Canada)
Government of Ireland Scholarships 2023 Details
- Scholarship Host Country: Ireland
- Supported by: Government of Ireland
- Course Level: Bachelors, Master, PhD
- Scholarship Value: Funded
- Total Scholarships: 60
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 24 March 2023.
Financial Benefits Ireland Government Scholarship 2023
- AAll registration costs.
- Students will receive a stipend of €10,000 for a year of study.
- Students will also receive full tuition waivers.
Scholarship Eligible Institutions
- College of Computing Technology, Dublin
- Dublin Business School
- Dublin City University
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Galway Business School
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
- Griffith College, Dublin
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Technology, Art & Design
- ICD Business School, Dublin
- Independent College, Dublin
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Maynooth University
- Munster Technological University
- National College of Art and Design, Dublin
- National College of Ireland, Dublin
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Technological University Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Limerick
Eligibility Criteria for Ireland Government Scholarship 2023
- All international students from non-EU/EEA countries can apply.
- An applicant must possess excellent communication skills.
- An applicant must be excellent in academics, as well as in professional, and creative excellence.
- An applicant should possess an offer letter from an eligible university while applying for the scholarship.
- An applicant must Possess a strong rationale for pursuing their study in Ireland.
You Can Apply: Turkey Government Scholarships 2023 (Fully Funded)
The application deadline to apply for the Government of Ireland Scholarship 2023 for international students is 24 March 2023.
What is the process for applying to the Government of Ireland Scholarship 2023?
- The candidate must get admission to an eligible Irish higher education institution.
- All interested candidates should visit the official website to apply.
- Make sure you fill out all the fields.