The Italian Government Scholarship 2023 is now open for students all over the world to apply for a fully funded scholarship; registration is free, and a stipend of 900 euros is provided.
The Italian Government Scholarship 2023 is now accepting applications from students all over the world for a fully funded scholarship; registration is free. The Italian Government Scholarship Program 2023 is one of the best scholarships available in Italy.
Italy is one of the most affordable European countries for studying abroad, both in terms of tuition and living expenses. It is not expensive to study in Italy. There are 61 vibrant public universities, 30 private universities, 11 public universities, and 339 English-language courses in the city. There are numerous courses to choose from.
International students will be able to study at the best universities in Italy. The Italian Government Scholarship also includes mandatory internships in the initiative’s Italian partner companies. The duration of the master’s degree program will be one year. Detailed information about Italian Government Scholarships 2022 is available below.
You Can Apply: Einstein Fellowship in Germany 2024 (Fully Funded)
Italian Government Scholarship 2023 Application Summary
- Country: Italy.
- City: It varies according to the university to which you want to apply.
- Donor: Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Educational level: Masters.
- The University: Most Italian universities participate in this scholarship and can apply for it ( from here ).
- Available majors
- the design.
- Computer science and networks.
- Countries available to apply: All country across the world
- Study start date: October 2023
- Application deadline: February 24, 2023.
Italian Government Scholarship 2023 Application Benefits
- Stipend of 900 euros four times per year.
- Exemption from tuition fees.
- Free Italian language course.
- In-company training.
You can Apply: IU Germany Scholarships in Germany 2023 | Apply And Learn Your Way
Italian Government Scholarship 2023 Application Eligibility Criteria
The following conditions must be met:
- Applicants must have been born on or after January 1, 1996, with the exception of those applying for scholarship renewal.
Candidates must submit an English language certificate as proof of their English proficiency (IELTS/TOEFL)
The applicant must have completed a bachelor’s degree.
- Transcript and academic certificate.
- A copy of your passport.
- Introductory video about you.
- Language certificate.
You Can Apply: ADB Summer Internship 2023 (Fully Funded)
How To Apply
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below.
- Choose the right major for you.
- Complete the registration and then attach your files.