For the year 2023, apply for the IUJ Scholarships In Japan. Scholarships are available for international students at the International University of Japan. Scholarships are available for graduate and doctoral programmes.
Table of Contents
For the academic year 2023, apply for the IUJ Scholarships In Japan for International Students. International students who do not have the financial means to attend international universities no longer have to be concerned. Scholarships are available for international students at the International University of Japan. IUJ Scholarships In Japan are available for graduate and doctoral programmes.
Apply for the scholarship that best fits your needs. The majority of the scholarships require a student visa, which IUJ Scholarships In Japan will assist students in obtaining. Scholarships will be awarded to students at the time of admission. International scholarships in Japan will boost students’ motivation to continue their studies. Students can choose the best programmes for them and continue their education in Japan. The scholarships listed below are subject to change.
You Can Apply: Apply For OIST Internship Program in Japan (Paid Internship)
Details about the IUJ Scholarships in Japan 2023
- Country: Japan
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
- Deadline: March 23, 2023
- International relation (MA)
- MA in International Development
- MA in Economics
- MA in Public Management
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Digital Management
- Ph.D. in Economics
- Ph.D. in Public Management
- PhD in International Relations
Before starting the application, make sure to read the details of the program.
Eligibility Criteria For IUJ Scholarships in Japan 2023
Here are the eligibility criteria for the IUJ scholarships for international students:
Eligibility criteria for IUJ Scholarships (category A):
- S.Nakayama memorial scholarship offers a limited number of scholarships for fresh international students.
- Students must actively participate in community work.
- Must have a good understanding of Japanese society.
- Excellent academic history in finance.
- Students must have GSIR (IRP, IDP, JGDP (MA), PMPP, IPPP), or GSIM (MBA, JGDP (MBA), IMBA, DXP).
- Students may be capable of residing in hostels near the campus in case of an abundance of students at the campus dorm.
- If the student receives a monthly stipend other than JASSO, their Nakayama 100 stipend will be terminated.
You can Apply: Yunus Social Fiction Design Competition
Asian Development Bank Scholarship:
- Students applying for the ADB scholarship should be a national of any country member of the ADB.
- At least two years of full-time work experience in the public or private sector.
- The work experience must be from after graduation.
- Students must be under the age of 35 at the time of application.
- They should not be living, working or studying anywhere other than their home country at the time of application.
- Should not be enrolled in any masters or Ph.D. program.
- Students receiving ADB scholarships will not be eligible for internships or part-time work.
Eligibility criteria for AEON Scholarship (category B-2):
- Students must be nationals of any Asian country.
- Must be at the age of 35 or under as of April 1, 2023.
- Students must agree to attend the events organized by AEON.
- Students must have an excellent academic record.
- Recipients of any other scholarship cannot apply for AEON scholarship.
- Japanese language proficiency up to intermediate level or N3.
- Selected students will be responsible for paying 50,000 yen before the admission fee deadline.
- During the period of receiving the AEON scholarship, the student cannot go for an exchange program that exceeds the time of 4 months.
Criteria for Mitsui & Co. Scholarship (category B-3)
- Students of the following countries can apply:
- Bangladesh, Cambodia, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Laos, Malaysia, Morocco, Mozambique, South Africa, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Singapore.
- Excellent academic record.
- Students must be available for an online interview with the faculty of IUJ.
- Recipients of any other scholarship are ineligible for this program.
- Students will be responsible to pay 50,000 yen out of 300,000 yen as an admission fee.
- The scholarship will be terminated if the student fails to maintain good grades.
You Can Apply: Donghua University Scholarships 2022 in China And How To Apply
JERA Asia scholarship (category B-4):
- Students should belong to any of the following countries:
- Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam.
- Outstanding academic record.
- Students must be determined to understand the JERA business.
- Must be available to attend the online interview.
- Students with knowledge of the Japanese language will be preferred.
- Students who have been granted any other scholarship are ineligible.
Criteria for Konosuke Matsushita memorial foundation (B-6):
- Students of Asia, Africa and Latin America are eligible.
- Japanese Language proficiency of up to level N3 will be preferred.
- Students must not be earning a salary or reward from any company.
- Recipients of other scholarships are ineligible.
- Mitsubishi UFJ Trust Scholarship (category B-6):
- Students must communicate in Japanese during the interviews even if their course is being taught in English.
- Must not be above the age of 38.
- Good academic record.
- Eager to contribute to society.
- Students applying for this scholarship must need paying school fees.
Ministry of education (category B-7)
- Students from countries that have a diplomatic relation with Japan are eligible.
- Students must not be above the age of 35.
- Those who have previously received the MEXT scholarship are ineligible.
- Must be available for an online interview with the faculty of IUJ.
- 5,000 yen from the admission fee will be returned to the students.
- Monthly stipend of 144,000 yen.
- Airfare to and from the student’s home country.
- The scholarship will be granted for a maximum of 2 years.
Eligibility criteria for category C
- These are the direct scholarships to other institutions with a recommendation by the IUJ (JICA, IMF, MEXT with Embassy Recommendation).
You Can Apply: TRS Scholarship in France 2022 And How To Apply
Benefits Of IUJ Scholarships in Japan 2023
Here are the benefits of IUJ Scholarships for graduate programs:
- Students will develop leadership skills.
- The scholarship will grant 250,000 yen as a tuition fee out of the total fee of 300,000 yen.
- Full tuition fee exemption for GSIR, MBA, JGDP (3,200,000) students. For students of IMBA, DXP 3,900,000 will be exempted.
- 100,000 yen stipend will be given each month.
- 90% of the full tuition fee will be covered.
- For two years program, 2,888,000 yen will be given as tuition fee coverage.
- For 1 year program, 3,510,000 yen will be granted.
- 70% of the tuition fee exemption.
- For 2 year programs: 2,240,000 yen.
- For 1 year program: 2,730,000 yen
- 50% tuition fee exemption.
- For 2 year programs: 1,600,000 yen
- For 1 year programs: 1,950,000 yen
- 30% of the tuition fee will be exempted.
Asian Development Bank:
- Students will be responsible for paying 50,000 yen out of the total admission fee, 300,000 yen.
- A monthly stipend of 144,000 yen will be granted for expenses, including the cost of living.
- Allowance of 108,000 will be granted for books.
- Medical insurance.
- Thesis allowance.
- Airfare to and from Japan (economy class).
- The scholarship may be extended for more than a year in case of maintaining an excellent academic record.
- 250,000 yen will be exempted from the full tuition fee, which is 300,000.
- A monthly stipend of 100,000 yen will be granted.
- The scholarship will be granted for 2 years.
Mitsui & Co. Scholarship:
- Fifty thousand paid as admission fee will be returned.
- A monthly stipend of 150,000 yen will be granted.
JERA Asia Scholarship:
- The admission fee will be covered.
- 50,000 yen given at the time of admission will be reimbursed.
- 2,700,000 yen will be exempted from the tuition fee.
- Monthly stipend of 150,000 yen.
- 2 years scholarship.
Criteria for Konosuke Matsushita Memorial Foundation:
- The IUJ will cover 2,600,000 yen.
- A monthly stipend of 120,000 yen will be paid in 4 intervals.
- Travel costs will be covered.
Mitsubishi UFJ Trust Scholarship:
- Monthly stipend of 100,000 yen.
You Can Apply: University of Twente Scholarships in Netherlands
Documents required for the IUJ Scholarships:
- Complete online application.
- Applicant’s personal statement.
- Research Proposal.
- Scanned certificate from the university attended.
- Scanned certificates of graduation.
- Two Recommendation letters.
- English language proficiency test score (IELTS/TOEFL or TOEIC).
- GMAT or an alternative score.
- Application fee 5,000 yen.
- Copy of passport.
- Copy of residence card.
How To Apply For IUJ Scholarships in Japan 2023
- Students can apply for the scholarship at the time of applying for admission at the IUJ.
- Fill out the application form of IUJ. If applicants are eligible for any of the scholarships, continue to the next step of the scholarship application.
- Attempt all the questions.
- Students will automatically be considered for the scholarship by IUJ or nominated to any partner of IUJ providing scholarships.
- Students of the one-year scholarship will receive scholarship renewal for the coming year.
- Students are responsible for the admission fee payment.
- The deadline for the IUJ scholarships for international students is 23 March 2023.